Discussion » Beijing Life » rent double room at wudao kou area , share with fo

• kathy Zhang
    kathy Zhang wrote:
    <p>single room and double room available , one is 1800yuan ,one is 2200yuan ,one is 2500yuan , full furniture ,double bed ,desk ,big wardrobe ,high-speed internet ,and 24hours hot water ,off couse have the washing machine and fridge and so on . share with foreign students ,and if you like to Practice your chinese ,i can show you the apartment share with the ower . call me at :15110084458 for vist ,if you not at beijing can email me at :hifriend888@yahoo.cn i will ready and show it to you . see you soon O:)</p>
  • kathy Zhang
    kathy Zhang wrote:

rent one bedroom apartment at hua qing jia yuan ,close wu dao kou subway station ,near Tsing hua and Peking unviersity ,and BLCU ,just walking distance . one bedrooms with big living room ,kitchen ,and big bathroom with shower . full furniture ,clean and new and comfortable . 6000yuan per month . if you like to visit it ,call me at :15110084458 or email me : hifriend888@yahoo.cn

also i have great two bedrooms and 3bedrooms apartment and the room available now ,at wu dao kou area , Feel free to call to consult ,hope can help you O:)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

The price requires a 50% reduction because we're going to refrain from beating this housing agent to death with a blunt object.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.