Discussion » Nonsense » a fact about men

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>i have found out that muscular men are usually shallow, a bit chauvinist, deep and mature men are usually less muscular.</p> <p>i think it's caused by that guys who take good care of their bodies, go to gym, do sports, exercise their muscles are too focused on the appereance, when they already have something that appeal girls, they got lazy to develop themselves more.</p> <p>guys who are less physically muscular more focused on how to be competitive by using other methods.</p> <p>and if i set my standards as my ideal partner would be someone who is physically muscular meanwhile intelligent, would that be too idealist or picky? :D</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Mens sana in corpore sano

alt text

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

What is it about this website that makes people post about their prejudices as if they were writing insightful social commentary?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i posted in nonsense catogery, man, i got the impression u want to say that u perfectly combined

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

You did it again! Try to judge things on their own merit rather than the things you invent from your own ideas. For instance, try to find which part of my sentence gives you the impression that I am saying I am the perfect combination of body and mind.

You'll get on much better if you don't assume so much.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I'm absofukinglutly an exception!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

and if i set my standards as my ideal partner would be someone who is physically muscular meanwhile intelligent, would that be too idealist or picky? :D

That depends on what you bring to the table. I know number of intelligent muscular guys. As long as you are also intelligent and in excellent shape, I don't know why they wouldn't be interested.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Qwertyt, haven't you noticed that most girls who realized they were pretty when they were relatively young are incredibly boring? They didn't have to be interesting to get attention, so they just sat around being doted on. The only datable girls are the ones who were too oblivious to realize they were hot.

Also, can someone tell OP I'm not a clone of Passion, please? That dude is way hotter than me.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL But seriously, fat girls are not consideration in any situation.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Generally speaking, LZ is correct. Of course, there are exceptions.

Victor Deak, one of the world's leading paleontologists is huuuuuge.

alt text

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

u have his contact information?

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

its just boring to work out by myself but admire the dedication of guys like mirin who follow tight diet and workout schedules, its really not easy. i used to be big but then i had a major back injury a few years ago and recently i started lifting light free weights again :(

too be honest though, if a woman demands a guy to be buff she better doe something about her abs as well....at least get toned then.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Releasing Endorphines , oh, yeah, right

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

eddie murphy once said something very wise when he was still young and cool

here it goes

"All men are sculptors, constantly chipping away the unwanted parts of their lives, trying to create their idea of a masterpiece. "

no wonder he got like a dozen children if you understand your own nature so well...:)

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i want to release more.........any other ways?

• Saint - Spartacus

i don't like muscular, can that be a reason i like gay alot ? alt text

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

i don't like muscular, can that be a reason i like gay alot ?

No, it might be a reason you like men who look like women a lot, but gay men outside of Asia tend to be in just as good shape as straight men outside of Asia, and straight men in Asia tend to be just as scrawny as gay men in Asia.

Racial trolling is an easy cop-out when I'm bored.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha .. so I split them up ...

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahah ... cute face ... but if the photo is real, this is actually a guy ... what is this world becoming?

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.