Discussion » Nonsense » Would you be willing to give up sex for one year i

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:

This should produce some queer answers ;)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

It depends how long that "much deeper sense of peace" would last. If only for the same year....no. If for the rest of my life....probably no.

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

no sex for one year would give you a much deeper sense of peace? i doubt it... expcept you feel guilty about having sex with the wrong person..

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Why not? One year is not that much though, what about me who is still virgin and know nothing about sex? Am still living.

But,make sure not to become sexholic after one year.

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

i dont really understand ur question,why do you have to give up sex to feel the deeper sense of peace? sex cant make you feel this way? or the sex you are having now is not right at all so you cant really feel the peace?

• Simen Stensvoll

i think the question should be "Would you be willing to give up some of ur sex partners if you knew it would give you a much deeper sense of peace than you have now? "

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

..if you are so desperate for it that you are going out of your way to find it, you're likely not going to be too successful in life.

If you haven't evolved well enough past this instinct, than you're likely to be impulsive, emotional, and live a life with no regard for your future.

Wise words indeed.

To be honest, the lasting peace and contentment is more likely to be achieved giving up wanking than giving up sex.

Im winning my no fap battle, but were my current relative sociosexualeconomic circumstances to change...god help me!

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

@inis Mona

are you the girl i know? haha,who hurt my princess? sex itself is nothing but it is something when you find someone you really love..

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

@ Cat

"One year??! Are you kidding me?!"

alt text

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

you angry? i totally agree with what you said..cant you take a joke? one thing you are right....it is like hell without sex a yr.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Yep, sure, I love conceptualize myself as split into two distinct entities that can be at war, locked in a struggle for control over my bodily behaviour. My higher self (moral and rational) struggling to get control over my lower self (irrational and amoral). I love so much drama in the life, so I also need to bring into myself.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I gave up sex for a year, on account of the academics. Miserable fucking year.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.