Discussion » Dating & Romance » Foreigner who want meet chinese girl !

• Akuma03
    Akuma03 wrote:
    <p>HI every body ,</p> <p>I'm in beijing since one week, and i need a girl who can show meet a lot of famous places, who want have dinner with me , for having good time together !</p> <p>About me, i'm a french boy of 23 years old, i love sport more precisely football, i like also cinema, musics arts..</p> <p>I need you'r answer ! </p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

That's not how it's done man. What you do is click on all the girls profiles under "members" above. If they have posted pictures of females (usually edited pictures of models of actresses), you should post "beautiful" or "美女" on each one. Then copy and paste a message to all of them along the lines of "Hey beautiful, I am a 23 year old man from [some country that isn't as terrible as China]. I am here for a few weeks on business for my family's company which I am about to inherit, and I'm looking to meet a nice girl. Although I will leave soon, I will be back in a few months, so we will get to see each other again! Posting a straight forward invitational thread will just get you laughed at, I presume.

Oh, I almost forgot: just click "add as friend" on all the girls profiles. Although it will be obvious to anyone who looks at your page that you are just trying to find a taker, the girls will be oblivious to this and will accept. I'm not sure what the next step is, but the final step is banging. No, the final step is STI diagnosis. The second-to-final step is banging.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol....they are the best bit of the site LL

• Simen Wangberg

Whoaaaaa. TBJ personals. Yeah they are a hot mess. The one above isn't even that crazy. I wish I could remember some of the winners, they've been posted here before I think.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol....come on 袜子...there's a difference between a "hot mess" and a mess. Those are just a mess.

Ive seen some crackers though. The best are the ones written in really good 'bad english' - like where outrageous demands are made and ridiculous ideals expounded on with the use of appalling grammar and spelling, but surprisingly complex vocab.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

So, "Minger", meeting people to you is all about "banging"?

Did I say that somewhere? If anything, I indicated that meeting people on this website was all about getting diagnosed with STI's. Everyone who I've met and tried to bang here, please raise your hand. Uncle DD, I was just flirting, I wasn't really trying to bang you. Where's DD been for the last week anyway? Don't tell me he realized that this site has become gheysoss too. LULZ!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I also like musics!

• Simen Wangberg

French people have crappy English too.

You sound a little paranoid. Try switching to decaf for a day.

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, well. You sound like an asshole.

Just sayin'!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Of course, LZ is Chinese.

Absolutely 100% certainly a Chinese person writing Chinglish.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

As long as we're perpetuating stereotypes here, OP is African. He said he's French because he knows that Chinese are racist against Africans, and because he speaks French, among other languages. Are we done?

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

Lol, i can't believe u spent ur time for those posts. And I'm certainly amused, cuz I spent my time reading all the posts, lol

Anyway, French boy or Chinese boy, good luck!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Actually LZ's name is 悪魔, which is the only thing that makes me think he's French, but I guess I have some stereotype that Africans are less likely to be into Japanese video games than French people are. Phil, I think a lot more Chinese are racist against Africans than are racist against black people. Actually, they're not racist so much as classist, and they think Africans have less money than Europeans. OP can't do anything about being black - the girl will notice that. Some girls won't notice that he's not French though. Okay, I'm sure I have thoroughly offended most of the half-way decent people here (if there are any). Before the mob comes after me, I'm just going to say that I'm speaking strictly in terms of stereotypes, and I am not saying that Chinese person A is racist or that African person B is poor or whatever people are going to get their panties in a bunch over.

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

@ Lee, brah don't waste your time on Bellah , she is bipolar !!! I wonder why she thinks she speaks English in the first place. @Bellah : 姐们儿你真够不要脸的, 你就给民族丢脸吧。别在这儿写英文了, 太恶心了, 基本的语法都没搞明白就出来混, 唉,你收拾收拾死去吧。。。你就是癞蛤蟆不咬人, 恶心人

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Calvin, I was actually not trying to inflame the topic, or express anything disparaging about Africans. I am in fact aware that Africa is a continent, and I was not suggesting otherwise. I was only explaining why I thought it more likely that the OP was from Africa than from China. There is nothing that gives me any indication of where in Africa he comes from, except that it be a country where people speak French--that doesn't narrow down the options too much. I have in fact at least heard one or two girls say that all girls are attracted to black guys, but I believe it was a user of this website who I last saw complaining about how Chinese girls were happy to have sex with him, but wouldn't admit to their families that they were a couple. I doubt it much improves China's general stereotype against blacks to boast about how good you are in bed. Anyway, one of my Nigerian friends in Shanghai is happily married with a Chinese woman, and her family is happy with him, so at least there are exceptions.

Calvin 写道:

Interesting that some few guys upstairs really wanna inflame this topic by trying to involve sweet loving Africans... I beg make una note say Afrikans no dey waste dem time for d things wey no get plenty gain. Besides, I sure say some of you wey sabi books pass bookshop must have known say Africa no be state; na continent.

Na true say Chinese no like us but dem women really dey enjoy our prick well, well; You fit ask the girls wey don go black, if dem fit return to white or yellow.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

u all stop these childish racists generalization abt every ethnicity

. . . . . . . Hahahahaha (filling in till dangdang gets back) Phil, weren't you the first one to start stereotyping after 三卫? I was just jumping on the band wagon. We should probably all focus on what's important though--sodomizing hutong language school with a broom.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Phil, I wish I knew wtf I was doing here. If I died tomorrow, I suppose the answer would be "wasting my life."

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.