Discussion » Nonsense » What are some good bars or clubs in Hong Kong?

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>I am in hong kong and wanna go out but I am not sure where. I want to go to a bar or club that is for young people and not old dudes. Additionally I do not wanna go anywhere that has prostitutes or bar girls. </p> <p>Also try and not suggest any places that play electronic or house music please b/c that shit sucks big time. </p> <p>-pete</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

I'll wait for Uncle DD to write first... ZZZZ

• №❶ Passioη

are you saying Uncle DD is too old? or he doesn't know to enjoy life the youthful way?? I'd doubt it :P

• №❶ Passioη

In other words you're saying uncle DD is a sports bar pedophile??

... and what does he do with those girls after the football 'match'??

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yeah, Lan Kwai Fong, and don't forget to wear condoms! But at 70 HKD for a beer and 100 for a cocktail, I'd rather sit in my spacious apartment, open a nice bottle of wine, and invite a prostitute over. It would cost less, and I think I'd have a lower chance of getting STIs.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm just saying it would cost you less if you paid for sex than if you hooked up with some girl in a lkf bar, and you'd get less diseases. The impression I got down there was that the people who go go regularly and have already hooked up with everyone there.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh, s'pose not. Why the fuk do you want to go to a club then? Enjoy damaging your ears?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

喜爱夜蒲........

• Simen Wangberg

"Well I can't take a babe bak" [br][br] "Why the fuk do you want to go to a club then?"

I think we are about to learn a brave new truth about Pete. I dunno what yet though.

• Simen Wangberg

Also, Hong Kong sucks to my assmar. Why are you even going there? I guess you could try some of the clubs around the escalator, or around Soho. I guess those are kind of the same area.

"The escalator." Fuck Hong Kong seriously.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yeah I'd rather be in NYC any day. Unfortunately my evil twin lives in HK, so I have to go back to fight him.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.