Discussion » Dating & Romance » looking for..

• Martin
    Martin wrote:

.. any hot, passionate, uninhibited girls to share the beauty of passionate love making!

come on, anyone? i'm a hot british guy. i know there is plenty of sexually deprived girls on here. don't be shy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn

支持 别SHY~~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... is it appropriate to term it the "Thor symptom"? or "Hercules symptom"?

• Saint - Spartacus

that's the reason comes a Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity , &'' no difference '' in philosophy and psychanalytique theory . -> here ' THE MONSTER' born ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

@ 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    there 's a group of girls who never dress woman's dress , never need make up , never need waste time , never need to flat a man or a woman , they say and they do what they want . they are confident and date the person who they like . they don't need a child and never worried to get older or can't get sb to appriciate to ... ... they are dame good looking and they are the star for both man and woman i.... lots of those type arround me in the western world but not yet seen in asian , i think it's a part of culture distance that the '' power of physic are negliged. that's the figure what the OP search for : '' an out-date objet & substance " in the view of an japanese scientist proclaimed " every substance have their soul " so we can reflect to those '' out-date'' female too ... ( the new age android )

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.