Discussion » Travel » Beijing private car/van renal service with license

• Lulu
    Lulu wrote:
    <p>Hi ,</p> <p>Nice to meet you here.</p> <p>I'm Lulu.I am a certified and professional private tour guide.I am easy-going,passionate and patient young lady and am interested in providing service for your convenience. I am familiar with Beijing History and culture.</p> <p>I can provide the guide service and arrange car rental service for you. You can make the itinerary by yourself. If you don't know which places to visit, I can suggest the itinerary below. It is just a reference. You can change it according to your interest and time.</p> <p>One day: Visit the Tian'anmen Square ,the Forbidden City , the Summer Palace ,Acrobatic</p> <p>One day: Visit the Great Wall , Panda House, Kungfu</p> <p>One day: Visit The Temple of Heaven, The Lama Temple, take Hutong tour by pedicab in old city of Beijing . </p> <p>Regarding the transportation, I will arrange vehicle according to the number of travelers: - 1 to 3 tourists group, car - 4 to 10 tourists group, van. - over 10 tourists group, mini-bus</p> <p>The vehicle and driver are both licensed and belong to the car company. The vehicle is clean and comfortable. The driver is experienced with good skill.</p> <p>The guide service includes: - Meeting you at your hotel lobby in the morning to start the tour - Showing you around, explaining everything to you and translating for you - Giving introduction of scenic spots in detail - Taking you back to the hotel after one day 's trip - Arranging something for you such as itinerary, transportation tools, hotel, tickets reservation and anything else you request.</p> <p>If you are interested to travel Beijing China and you need a tour guide, please feel free to contact me: </p> <p>Mobile : +0086-13426435769 E-mail : greatwalltour2008@163.com Website: http://greatwalltour.weebly.com </p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.