Discussion » Beijing Life » a black girl tried to fight with me last night at

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>she said i'd be fucked up and she'd be ok when police comes, coz i am chinese. i assume she is American from her accent, i was amused that she thinks she'd defenitly beat me up, i was actually ready to break her arms, anyways, why she thinks i'd be fucked up because i am Chinese? is it true that Chinese police would put me in jail for fighting and let the other one get away for that she is foreigner? i doubt it</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

No. The police would never come. If she was at wudaokou she was probably Korean.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

see you at helen's, ;)

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

I guess the policemen wouldn't come and both of u were kicked out by security guards>_<

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

no, she said we'd take it outside, and by the time the police comes, i'd be lying on the floor, and then be put in jail, and she'd be just watching there like a hero.

i stood up when she came to me, i was ready to fight, she threw some vegetables on me and left, my friend stopped me.....:D

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    sanlitun has too many pro''sti'tutes who indirectly want my money

what else should prostitutes want???

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

MIMI you're missing the point. No girl would ever ask me for money especially since I'm pretty aesthetic.

your point isn't logical either, prostitutes wouldn't give u free sex for that u r sexy or whatsoever, join Pete at wudaokou, be each other's wingman, i only go to helen's no matter what, well, sometimes wu club tho

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

这年头学生,妓女分不清。。。。太屌乱 好想退休。。。。。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

what the hell, do you guys all look like a bunch of Johns? And what do Johns look like? I have never been approached by prostitutes in a bar. What am I doing wrong?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

i was actually ready to break her arms,

wo kao! Are you Pete's bodyguard?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

豆腐,sometimes i have to reveal my dark side, u know, haven't felt that way for a long time, it feels good to have my adrenaline suddenly increase and want to punch right in somebody's face, ummmmmmm, why did she leave? asshole girl, pity Pete wasn't there

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

MY GOD this thread is funny. hahhahhahah

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

haters gonna hate! just forget her...

... and we all miss Kater :)

• Sonja Lund
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

You got your ass handed! He he, You played it cool and that's always the best move.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Mimi, I thought you were totally into art, working in 798... and now it seems you are something of a bully, lurking in the Wudaokou area... Young lady, you know what? I think Pete is a bad influence!!! =P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.