Discussion » Nonsense » they say WLIB girls usually have hot pics but quit

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

and they also say ppl who don't have pics at all usually quite ugly, is it also true?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Girls who don't have pics are ugly. Guys who have pics of popular artists instead of themselves are African. Girls with pictures taken at a weird angle are fat. For an in depth analysis, see myspaceisgay.

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

true and its same for all forum

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

somebody told me that he didn't even want to do that ONS, hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

Yanis ,

what the bloody hell is that???

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

I think after some years in China you learn how to read those fotos. Plus, if you have some basic knowledge of PS you can quite easily guess how they looked before the beautification...

• Lana Montana
    Lana Montana wrote:

wow, this discussion is indeed in the right category - NONSENSE!! i think it is even not worth asking - how the heck having or not having pics on this website is related to how the person looks like?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the fact that anyone even thinks that photos might be 100% the same as the real person is NONSENSE indeed ...

I have met some oddly beautiful ones in real life ... but are in fact terrible "on paper", or in their photos ...

It is also nothing new these days that if any girl PS their photos ... or worse, using someone else's photos ...

The odd that you will meet one that's equally attractive in both photos and in real life is often low, but such girls do exist ...

See girl, HOT in picture-- turns out fat and/or ugly in person.

Hahahahaha ... many people told me that I look "better" in real life ... fatter and more teddy-cuddly :)

• Lana Montana
    Lana Montana wrote:

hmmm, if it is so - haven't you guys tried talk to the girl prior to meeting her? cause then i suppose you can get to know more about her...and figure out if she is real or fake :))) but in fact i never actually understood guys who are after the looks....this kind of people are lost for me forever, i never keep many pics here for this reason :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... how about completely different gender? Some guys acting as girls, and vice versa? Apparently a few "WLIB survey researchers" like(d) to do that ...

haven't you guys tried talk to the girl prior to meeting her? cause then i suppose you can get to know more about her...and figure out if she is real or fake :)))

Yes and no ... but there is something called "acting" or "pretending", it seems a common trade both China and overseas, and many of them actually would not tell you how they look in real life ...

but in fact i never actually understood guys who are after the looks....

There is a word for that in English, "superficial", right? Some girls do that too, but (generally), girls are more in it for the fun ...

this kind of people are lost for me forever, i never keep many pics here for this reason :P

No, they are in fact everywhere ... not just this site or online, but internet seems to be the common medium for meeting strangers these days ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... but why not?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

DD, how can u be better-looking? u r the one who doesnt have pics at all, hahahahahhaha

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... huh? you have not checked my photos? or have I blocked you before you have a chance? let me get back to you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mimi ... sorry ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I miss MInimy....

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

当叔……我说……你觉着我是真人儿能看还是照片儿能看啊…………(最近长痘痘……已然无颜照镜子了……)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... changed channel? heehee ... Yoyo,不要乱剪头发,就没事,呵呵!

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

我这头帘儿是多功能的~梳上去又是一个发型~

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

能放照片上来的至少证明还像个人。但有多像就是仁者见仁淫者见淫了。

• Simen Stensvoll

Blockquote Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I miss MInimy....

thanks Ms. Stephanie(kisses) i met some guys from this forum,and i badly scared them in person...i feel so guilty for that,thats why i always hide myself...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Wait, is Miss K Minimy? I met a couple girls from this forum. They were pretty. That confused me.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

^ you didn't meet Pete..........

• Simen Stensvoll

minger, i didn't forget our retire plan..but i don't want to scare u either..~~o(>_<)o ~~

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

MissKinfall wrote: minger, i didn't forget our retire plan..but i don't want to scare u either..~~o(>_<)o ~~

OMG, you are Minimy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 太激动了!!!!! 这是心地呼唤呀这个~~~!!!

• Ophelia. Liu
    Ophelia. Liu wrote:

pics are just pics. what do you expect.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Wha! It's really you! Missed you dear. But wait, didn't you use under this name for a while and I never knew it was you?

• Simen Stensvoll

您的心里没有我~~换了个外套您就不认识我了.....555555555555。。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy,你别这么想……你看虽然我不知道是你,不管你穿什么外套我都还是喜欢你。 ^^

• Simen Stensvoll

我觉得你应该更喜欢不穿外套的我,是不

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimu,我更喜欢不穿内衣的你。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

..... 感觉我忽然年轻了....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no Hana, you need a "heart" because beauty is only skin deep, and even then, you need at least x-ray vision ...

i have never seen the real ppl from WLBJ except my friends

Yes ... most normal people meet their friends, or at least people they have chatted with over a period of time ... only the abnormally brave ones would meet complete strangers without talking to them first ... or something like that ...

Stephanie ... you are always young ...

• Simen Stensvoll

名儿,姐一直都不穿内衣的。。除了上班不得不穿。

• Simen Wangberg

They say WLIBJ girls usually have lightsabers in their vaginas. This, however, is wrong.

Why? Because they would be fucking dead.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

哇塞!You should wear a bra most of the time though. Otherwise your boobs will get saggy when you're old, and that will make our arrangement less comfortable.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.