Discussion » Nonsense » why's this website so fucking boring?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    <p>Seriously, this place used to be kinda fun. What the hell happened during the year I was away?</p>
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

That's very unspecific feedback. How about discussing what can be done better, and how?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the answer was that ... you left us ... did not go out last night?

Jo, Minger ... Minger, Jo ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Joep, I'm one of wlib's less creepy users (absentee), in that I limit myself to three "hi, you're pretty, I'm looking for a sex partner and here's a picture of my penis" messages per day. Kent, for starters, how about fixing the double-posts? :-p Didn't you guys use to seed the forums with potentially interesting discussions that were harder to digress into (1) penis size, (2) what's wrong with Chinese/western guys/girls as compared to western/Chinese guys/girls, or (3) Dando masturbating? Uncle D, don't tell me I was what was keeping the site fun. You've been "hahahahaha-ing" since before I got here, and "...continuing" since I left. I presume this at least means there is new meat? Actually I went out with a couple of former wlib users last night, but the one who showed me her tits left early to go bang somebody ;-)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... then I wont tell you :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Why OP posts same thing twice... you are CREEPY....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... S, meet Minger ... Minger, meet S, friend of Harmonius, but you probably knew that already :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

um... Yes... they were like talking something something....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha thank you Uncle, Ms. S has been here long enough to be familiar with me, I believe.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha thank you Uncle, Ms. S has been here long enough to be familiar with me, I believe.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Yes, M... I was too tired last Saturday, otherwise I would be like familiar with you more than right now...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.