Discussion » Nonsense » STUDENTS HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AFTER STUDENT V

• Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise wrote:
    <p>VISA AGENT JUST TOLD ME THAT A STUDENT VISA CANNOT BE RENEWED INTO ANY KIND OF VISA, AND THAT STUDENTS MUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY ONCE THEIR STUDENT VISA EXPIRES </p> <p>CLBFIABVUYBULABGGASBV</p> <p>IS THIS TRUE??</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

NO RAPE VISA FOR YOU.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

WOOOT! DEAL WITH IT.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... isnt the second part (STUDENTS MUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY ONCE THEIR STUDENT VISA EXPIRES) true for most, if not all, countries? It certainly is true for US and Oz ... as S said, deal with it ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

不得不赞一个Dan....TC..is really a crazy guy...?

You're more fundamentally loathsome by several orders of magnitude. Go recycle your biomass.

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

ouch!! Thats gonna hurt !!!!

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

And ........................BAM!!! The rumble has begun!!! hahaha

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

TC, you could eat homeless on the street, but save the rice.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

I'm a grown-up now

So you were not yesterday, or the many days before?

If you do plan to sleep on the streets in HK, make sure you keep your ID with you ... the HK police are more efficient and effective than mainland police in relation to upholding the laws ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... we know what the "B" stands for, considering your past activities on the forum, but what does the "A" stand for?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bellah,

you are jealous, just admit it you cant handle a compliment normally, or never had. this is how you become an internet jerk... lol...

Pardon me, but I don't see what you expressed as 'complimentary', as you were merely agreeing with an irreverent sofa post that, in your insignificant understanding, confirmed your prejudices about the OP. Compliments don't normally come at the expense of others, least of all the originator of the discussion topic, unless they are backhanded compliments, also known as cunt implements. I believe you dropped one here.

As it's my sofa, anyway, I invite you to lay down and tell us where OP touched you that makes you feel thus. Point to it on the doll.

@OP,

This seems as good a reason as any to ask for more money from your new employers. Evidently they don't have their poop in a scoop. Exploit that.

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

HAHAHAHA ....waited a long while for this one !!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... damn ... she is not J ... but she might be A ... but I thought A is busy elsewhere?

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

lol...you has alreading ....lol I guess thats B-English (just invented)!!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

lame..... lame..... it is turning really lame....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... 兽兽, it looks like I have confused myself, do you remember the toad?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dont pretend you dont read Chinese.

Don't pretend you don't understand CAPSLOCK MEANS FURIOUS SCREAMING.

This is called cheating foreigner in China.

This is called trolling, and you fail at it.

Chinese words in my post was to approve your words (compliment).

And I told you where you can stick your "compliment." Agreeing with a cheap insult is the most meaningless and cowardly "compliment" I've ever heard, so pardon all shapes of creeping fuck out of me if I can't accept it gracefully.

About OP, I got a question about him and waiting for others to confirm if he is really crazy or NOT, it's not a prejudice at all.and Why I ask it? it's because I had read his suicide post the other day.

Then you're a fucking idiot for thinking rape, insanity, and suicide are all the same fucking thing.

I hope you choke.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

David, you can marry a chinese woman....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and I silently scream ...

no, David, run when you still can ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Who is david?? is that david that I might know??? no... he is tooo old to be a student.... oh no....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Agreeing with a cheap insult is the most meaningless and cowardly "compliment" I've ever heard, so pardon all shapes of creeping fuck out of me if I can't accept it gracefully.

You used the word creepy to describe about yourself...lol

All of my creeping fucks are gone now. I am all out of creeping fucks. They're gone. Wow. What a relief. That was cathartic. See, this is why I keep coming back to this site.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's nice.

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

no, David, run when you still can ...

@DD, what are you implying about chinese women?

Do you mean their character usually change after get married? Under all that ¨sajiao¨ (that Pete loves so much), there is a tyrant waiting? :O !!

alt text

Who is david?

David Findley

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

facepalm

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... that's a Ranma image, no?

Are you saying that certain part of Find-Laid shrinks while some other parts inflates, turning him into female, when we pour water on him?

@DD, what are you implying about chinese women?

Hahahahaha ... I implied what I meant to imply ... silently screaming, run David run ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

that's a Ranma image, no?

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

I was constantly rubbing off the top layer of my skin, so it just constantly looked bad

Right ... ladies. beware ...it can be contagious

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

jajajajaja

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

... tell you what, we will be nice to you for 24 hours, if you date Stephanie's friend ... who might be able to cure you, including your skin condition, and your obnoxiousness ... caremela918@msn.com

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... DD.... how dare you..... that is really disgusting... creepy OP get out of Beijing right away... marry with a Gui Zhou lady !!!!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

marry with a Gui Zhou lady !!!!!!!

Demon, by the power of Grey Skull, I command you, leave the shell of S now and be condemned to live in hell eternally ... and take David Find Laid with you, and we will let you go easy ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.