Discussion » Dating & Romance » Managing long distance relationships

• Fernando Vitalli
    Fernando Vitalli wrote:
    <p>Hey guys, </p> <p>Is it fair to cheat in a long distance relationship sometimes? what do you think? :-/</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

What's up with you, people?! Same old topics again and again?! OP, you should have just posted something like, if it's okay to cheat in a relationship?????

And NO! It's not okay nor fair.

• Simen Wangberg

Hey guys,

can you give me approval for something that I want to do so I feel less bad about doing it?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

If the up part of your body truly loves her, but the down part pushes you hard to cheat her, God gave you one pair of hands to help you to release the ball pressure and let your blood flow again to the brain =)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

A long distance relationship means breaking up for the period that the two of you will be apart, with the intent to get back together when you can be together. I have friends who managed to get back together after four or five years in a "long-distance relationship." Of course, they both had sexual relationships with other people during that five years, they just didn't tell each other about them.

These relationships seem to be cultural. I don't know many people who do this kind of "long-distance relationship" besides Chinese and Koreans. Not sure why that is, but most Americans I know just agree to end the relationship if they know they'll be apart for more than three months.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Guess I might as well stay single forever.

不会吧;))))

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

oh Im fine, meet someday:)))

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Very simple. No, it is not fair at all to cheat in a long distance relationship. But it is fair to end a long distance relationship.

• Fredrik Emil Kiran

Guess I might as well stay single forever.

I somehow agree with Miss Cat.

If you were in a relationship, no matter long distance or stick together, why would you even think about this question?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Xiao wrote:

No, it is not fair at all to cheat in a long distance relationship. But it is fair to end a long distance relationship.

Well said.

But just in case, would any ladies in a long-distance relationship like to engage in a short-distance relationship for a while?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Xiao Xiao ... is everything OK?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.