Discussion » Film & TV » does funshion still work? where do you guys watch

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>anybody has online-watching site to share?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Funshion still works fine ... I have it running on my Dell and iPad ... I also use PPS on the iPad, as well as Youku.com ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I thought emule stopped working ages ago?

www.eztv.it is good for TV programmes. For movies you can download torrents from the pirate bay. You'll need a programme such as utorrent to download them and also a proxy to use pirate bay

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

the emule downloader/search bar stopped working, but the torrents last forever, just need some other site or downloader for it tho, i want to watch online, somebody sent me this, it takes 60 minutes to watch 7 minutes, China will not be China anymore if we can't watch movie freely

http://www.movie2k.to/movie.php?id=1268422&part=1

DD, a lot movies on funshion could still be seen yesterday morning, don't work anymore since today, i somehow think it has something to do with how low quality my laptop is, lame CPU, lame computer memory.....well, try some movies for me, let's say, along came polly, an education, the break-up, spanglish.....

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

also does my week with marilyn work?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I do have a backlog of TV series downloaded from Funshion on this Dell, so I am a bit short of disk space here to try that many, however ...

(1) I did download Alvin3 and a HK movie called 逆战 from Funshion onto my iPad yesterday ... it was very slow though ... and I am not sure whether the iPad version of Funshion might have downloaded from the same server as the Windows version ...

(2) I did also just clear out one HK movie, and right now, I have started download of DragonBall Episode_of_Bardock:

http://www.funshion.com/subject/102990/

... and I can get as much as 120kB/s at home ...

By the way, I have not used eMule for quite a while ... but I do use QVOD (and Baidu media) on the no-brand computer, and that has been a great online source (they have the telescreen version of MIB3 last week) ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and just an update to this ...

I have stared the download of Lost Girl, Season 2, ep 22 about 4 min ago ... currently at 700+ kB/second ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.