Discussion » Nonsense » I lost my Ipod

• Iceman.wangxb
    Iceman.wangxb wrote:
    <p>I lost my ipod on the Great Wall today, I was a little bit angry with myself, but later I think is the ipod really that important to me? No, its not. Its not something necessary in my life. Im now happy that I would not have to worry about to lose it anymore. Somebody who picked it up will be happy, then I will be happy.</p>
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

If any of you find the lost ipod please send it to my home in dalian,coz he doesnt need it anymore and i'll be very happy to have one.he's happy to lose it and i'll be happy to have it,let's be happy together.la vie est belle.yeah!!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but the branding does not say mainland :)

I heard yesterday that there will be, or has already been, a flood of domestic "internet phones" on the loca market, around the mark of 1000 yuan ... and for the basic stuff (phone, SMS/MMS, photos, internet), they will do as good as iPhone or Samsung ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... if "what" is true?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Is this a diary? .. Am I suppose to ..um.. look at it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... in relation to my mention of "domestic internet phones", I found a few articles (in Chinese) about this:

互联网公司扎堆造手机 用户体验不佳前景不明

I am a bit concerned whether this "unhealthy" behaviour will drag down the market for the major players, and hence cause long term damage to the economy ... e.g. I have heard that Nokia is already working on their pricing to deal with the thousand-dollar smartphones market in China ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And so OP was enlightened and diminished his attachment to the world of physical Things.

Then he became an hero.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Im now happy that I would not have to worry about to lose it anymore.

Burn everything you own and all your money, sever all ties with your family. Your pathway to becoming the new Buddha is nearly complete.

Somebody who picked it up will be happy, then I will be happy.

can you really con yourself into this? my guess is you're not fooling him.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.