Discussion » Nonsense » long distance relationship

• elena
    elena wrote:
    <p>is it difficult to maintain a long distance relationship?</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I thought it would work but no.... better give it up in a more mature manner ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

what Ryan said.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Because everything changes but change itself... It would start everything new everyday without him/her, so less and less common things ....

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

They experience new things and meet new people. What once was a shared life is now but a shared chat window.

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

trust issues.... also ppl in different environment go on different tracks, things change, ppl change, it's quite hard for the two to keep their relationship when they lose each other's daily life

• Sonja Lund
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

if they have solid emotional basis ,trusting each other,and keep in touch with each other always,is it still hard to keep their relationship?

I would like to add:

a) Sincerity. If something annoys-worries you, spit it out. Don't hide it.

b) A lot of sense of humor to kill the drama.

c) Good friends to support and take care of you.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

What A豆腐 said.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Rockstar Mooney: Congrats! You just got yourself banned from the forum for 1 week. Who's next?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you kids are still in bed? I heard someone got banned? Not sure why, cute though ...

I have tried this long-distance thing twice, and stealing what Kyle said as the basis, each time was difficult ... the first one obviously did not work (or there would not be a second, heehee) only because we had different ideal in life, she preferred the more fascinating colorful one and I preferred a quieter one ... and the second landed me in BJ, ironic somehow, but enough said ...

The distance is NEVER the real issue here ... because we all know that break-up (or even divorce) happens whe two people are together ... like what S and YMMA said, it is the "changes" that kills the relationship ...

What fascinated me however, is why many (not distance) relationships worked for many years, but as soon as they got married, it did not last ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

^ yes, we should say marriage does change the mindset .make people lazy ..... marriage is just a new start, people should try everything to protect it..

well, still long distance is hard but romantic in someway, but it is really depends on how long it keeps you away from your beloved one...

• Silje Linnerud

Every romance is a romance. It has nothing to do with the distance. And I can tell you, long distance doesn't really make a relationship more romantic than a regular one. Just think about this, when you want to kiss, touch, feel the other part, and all you can get is the air and some crazy imagination in your mind, then you tell yourself, "oh man, I am such a romantic!" Hilarious!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... the way I see it, for some people, or perhaps for many, it is the "longing" that makes it "romantic" ... now I have to get back to the Japanese model in red bikini and nurse uniform :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

It would be hilarious when people gets horny, yes.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... S ... it is hard, and I mean "really really hard" not to get horny around you :)

Happy Children's Day ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

..... DD I would take it as a compliment....

I hope you won't get horny when we meet again plz... lol...

Happy C'day....

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... you said it as if I have insulted you before? Oh, of course unless you have any fake/clone accounts that I have "crossed" here before ... :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

fake/clone is never my style... fuck them.. whooops..... no offense ....

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... happily detoured from LD relationship to fake accounts :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

So are both of your ears pierced, or only the right ear?

Kyle, do have a heart and take it easy on him ..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... by the way, when will we see you in BJ?

Minger (I dont recall seeing you "talked" to him in forum yet) arrives this weekend, and "Buffy" (currently under the radar so to speak) will come "back" from S America soon ... so I am kind of hoping to get a large gathering or something later in June or in July ...

Let me know if you are interested ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but soon, you will be very close to me :)

alt text

• Rita Here
    Rita Here wrote:

my experience says it doest work.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.