Discussion » Nonsense » Don't take drugs, kids

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

alt text

Source

First picture: The naked man who ate the face off victim in horror attack while high on LSD before being shot dead by police

• Rudy Eugene, 31, tore into victim's face with his teeth and was growling like an animal
    • Unidentified homeless man recovering in Miami hospital
    • 75 per cent of victim's face chewed off in 'some of the most horrific injuries staff have ever encountered'

This is the first look at the naked homeless man who ate another man's face while high on a new potent form of LSD. Rudy Eugene, 31, pictured in an old police mugshot was shot dead in Miami, Florida yesterday following the horrific attack where he ripped pieces of flesh from his victim. His victim, another naked homeless man, was in a serious condition in a Miami hospital today suffering from 'some of the worst injuries staff had ever encountered'. Yesterday, a cyclist described the terrifying moment he witnessed a naked man tear pieces of flesh from another man's face at the side of a freeway before being shot dead by police when he refused to stop. Larry Vega, from Miami, was cycling off the MacArthur Causeway on Saturday afternoon when he saw the savage attack, which he described as 'the most gruesome, traumatic thing I have ever seen in my life'. He told WSVN: 'The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth and I told him to get off. But the guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin. 'A police officer came over, told him several times to get off then climbed over the divider and got in front of him and said, "Get off!" But the guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled.'

[....]

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] The dangerous drug, which is banned in many states, but so far has no specific federal ban (though there is a ban on the three main chemicals used to make the drug), is available on the street and also at many tobacco and drug paraphernalia shops under names like White China, Lady Bubbles, Dynamite, Vanilla Sky, Ivory Wave and Cloud 9.

O_o

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Don´t buy -white China- on the street, or you can start to eat faces!!!

and, Can you imagine what would happen on weibo, chinese mass media.....?

-洋鬼子eats chinese face on Sanlitun-

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... that might work ... many Chinese are still into this vampires and monsters businesses :)

• Silje Linnerud
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

alt text

• Silje Linnerud

What?!!! Tofu, YOU CREEP!!!!!!!

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

男的吃多了裸体有伤风化 美女吃多了裸体那就是艺术了。。。。

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Cipherie, Thanks for named!!

alt text

@马克, Irising posted a better link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/30/bath-salts-health-cannibal-rudy-eugene_n_1555493.html

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

zombie...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

how to post gif format? anybody could help ? alt text

• Joakim Lund Rangel

In other papers I`ve read they said he was high on Cocain.

'A police officer came over, told him several times to get off then climbed over the divider and got in front of him and said, "Get off!"

Also, in the same news they said the police man never came close to the victim. He shot the guy from a long distance, the police officer said that this did not stop the attack so he shot him again with a deadly shot.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... S ... GIF?

Use the "Image " icon, but, dont paste the URL of the GIF image in the dialog box ... just click "from the web“, click "OK", and then paste the URL in the editing box :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

He shot the guy from a long distance, the police officer said that this did not stop the attack so he shot him again with a deadly shot

It sounds like the opening scene of a remake of The night of the living dead.

• Ms. Stephanie
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

yaaaay... thanks DD.... now I can be a more interesting lady...lol

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

"new potent form of LSD"...

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. LSD does not alter the way you think. It will only mess with the impressions you picks up from your sight, hearing, smell, taste, feeling and so on, but it will NOT change the way you think, and the last thing you will ever think of on a LSD trip is to eat the flesh off of some random by-passer's face.

I'm almost 100% certain that he must've been on PCP (Angel Dust). I read about a father who ate his child's eyes, and this rapper Big Lurch murdered his roommate, split her open and ate parts of her lungs... Oh, and try to find a clip on youtube of someone on PCP who actually got their clothes on.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Here's a video about the case of Big Lurch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkzdam289V8

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.