Discussion » Nonsense » what kind of those westerners come into China?

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    <p>Now recently many problems happened on westerners in China, like rapist, drug seller, and “三非”or “三废”whatever. Now I'm wondering what kind of westerners in China, what they are doing in China? see those........</p> <ol> <li>To be sent to China by company.</li> <li>Moving to China for earning living.</li> </ol>
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

这几天为这个事论坛里刀光剑影,你又来添砖加瓦了?西西,谈点轻松的好不啦!那个干露露的就挺好!

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

西西是神吗意思?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Westerners working in China never cause any problems.

If you search the last ten years of news can you find even a few western workers committing crimes?

China is lucky that foreigners living in China are so civilized and well behaved. In fact, they always help the community.

Westerners come to China to:

Bring money and business skills to China.

To do charity work to help China's poor people.

To teach Chinese people skills to develop into a more modern country.

To help improve relations between China and other countries.

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

西西就是嘻嘻,神吗是神马意思?西西

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

OK,还以为是洗洗的意思呢

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

还是我姑了解我,西西

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...Pomy, you forgot that we are here to eat all the unhealthy but tasty Chinese food :)

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

oh, Pomeh, thanks for reply.

Did you know that rape(intend to rape) accident happened days ago? He's from GB huh? how do you say that?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

oh, I think that one of the world biggest zhuangbi thing is to hear a Chinese origin man says that he's a foreigner even though his nationality is other country.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Taylor, that appeared to be a sexual assault. You might call that an "attempted rape".

Of course, Beijing has hundreds of thousands of tourists a year and only one in ten years ever did something like that.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... can you define "Chinese origin"? ...

... says that he's a foreigner even though his nationality is other country.

I am off to lunch now, I am sure you have more "smart" things to say ... do make it smart please ... and I emphasize the "smart" part ...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

OK, xiexie, so then could you really be sure that is the "one in ten years ever did"?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

The Chinese government knows that China needs more foreigners. They hope Beijing will soon have at least ten times as many foreigners. This is why the CBD will become much, much bigger. Also, they are making changes to the visa process to help more and more foreigners come to Beijing.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

hmmm, what they need might not be 'foreigners' but capital huh? hehe.....it's money talking.....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Do you know that rapes occur all over China, daily? An overwhelming majority of them are perpetrated by Chinese men. How do you say that? Besides "China so big," "China so many people."

Even the 捅鸡局啊 won't go so far as to corroborate the ugly and unbelievably racist falsehood that foreigners are responsible for more than their fair share of crime in the harmonious society.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Pete / Francesco / Dando ... Say that again?

You need to make a Chinese language version of that reply, save it somewhere (for copy-paste)

There will always be another Chinese person with the same question requiring the same answer. Perhaps your enlightenment program will be complete after a billion pastes ; Just a thought

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You need to make a Chinese language version of that reply, save it somewhere (for copy-paste)

Chinese copypasta

中文复面

This should be a thing already.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

+1 for Lao Lee and Francesco

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... what happened to the answer he owed me?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and speaking of rape ... I found that piece from Dublin ... I actually placed it on my weibo ... silly me .. heeheee ...

http://www.studentnews.ie/chinese-man-to-face-sentencing-over-student-rape-5782

Yang Rui and all the other smug, bumpkin Chinese jumping on the bandwagon, and I'll concede you your xenophobic rhetoric.

Heehee... I am currently still going with the rumor that his daughter might have done something naughty overseas ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I still demand the smart answer to my question ... by the way, just read this a minute ago:

Dont be data rich, poor insight - Jim Sterne

Is this not what China, or rather, most Chinese population, is doing now?

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

its really interesting... whats the point of this topic? u cant do anything to foreigners whom wants to come to china, no matter they are trash or treasure... besides, our chinese ppl are all over the world...so...

as just4fun said, pick up something less intense to talk abt :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

They are still far less than Chinese drug dealers, criminals and human traffickers who went to the western countries....

My mistake, let's re-phrase ...

China is data poor, hence poor insight

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@马克

herp derp foreign trash dee derp

...says the guy who couldn't cut it in a real Western medical school.

inb4 butthurt

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

But still guys like you don't even have a category,

Thank you. I take the most exquisite pride in my ability to transcend conventional categories and inflict maximum buttmutilation on prejudicial pissants.

But if you must, try "morally degenerate hipster propagandist."

looser

班门弄斧

alt text

Kill yourself, @马克.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... other than the fact that Taylor the clueless has not answered me what is my "Chinese origin", this thread is really not worth much else, because you guys are really not very funny ...

Cant you guys put some oomph into it? ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and now this thread has gone from boring to boringly educational ... damn ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

loser (n.) vs. looser (adj.)

one is English spelling and the other one is American

It really isn't.

It is, however, the type of mistake that a modestly literate native speaker might make, such as mixing up "they," "they're," and "their," or "your" and "you're."

It's really a minor and pedantic issue, something I'd feel a little bit apprehensive about correcting in casual forum usage, but it is amusing to see the arrogant recalcitrance of supposedly "educated" people justifying the existence of "foreign trash" English teachers.

• Alex ^∞
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

mfw the Associated Press Stylebook is used everywhere else

alt text

• Alex ^∞
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

louser? 嘻嘻

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.