Discussion » Beijing Life » Some Questions

• Walter Ebelle HeartGold
    Walter Ebelle HeartGold wrote:
    <p>First what's up with people who try to find a girl or a boyfriend on internet are they crazy or what?you know what real life is?move your ass from your computer and get a life!!! Ladies if a man aproach you in the road and say ''Hi shawty you the one in too many choices i know you too cute to be rude let's have fun in my place tonite'' lol what will you answer? I know you have nothing better to do of course you are in front of your computer reading this so Answer </p> <pre><code> Mr HeartGold </code></pre>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

why it is different from mate with ppl from a party and from the Internet? that's a easy excuse for ppl to use when things don't work out, "i can't speak chinese good for that i don't have chinese friends”, "i am desperate for that i can only meet ppl from the internet.coz it's a lame way to meet ppl”. come on, internet doesn't make ppl turn bad, it's a part of "real" life

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... but it was not too "wrong" when we old folks started doing this in the 90's, or when the even older folks did their "penpal" thing in the 60's and 70's (I was not sure about 80's), so why should it be anything wrong now?

Of course, other than the fact that the internet is now much better than in the past for perverts and creeps and psychos in all forms and sizes to get information and fake photos for hiding who they really are ...

Like I have said in the past, technology has brought us closer, but also kept us further ...

• Sonja Lund
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

ok, i fell for your sensiblity, you can be touched by word like mate, what else can i say?

• Sonja Lund
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The classy ladies and classy gentlemen of yore corresponded with one another through letters over vast distances during courtship.

The Internet makes this process unequivocally gooder.

Literate people still celebrate the writing of love letters and committing ones emotions to a static medium as sentimentally romantic. The medium and mode of communication may change, but that does not change the fact, the reality, that despite the brief depression of the broadcast era, humans are continuing to learn how to cash in on the currency of cleverness, for sexy funs.

alt text

• Sonja Lund
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Do I suppose to laugh? It doesn't seem like a joke.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Pigs wallow around in their own feces and they look so happy.

You must respect someone else's happiness.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.