Discussion » Beijing Life » Anyone know of any short-term apartments in Shuang

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    <p>I'm moving up to Haidian later this year, but need to find a room in an apartment in Shuangjng for the next few months(2-3) as the end of my lease is coming up.</p>
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Well, my budget is less than 3,000, no pets and I don't intend on signing a lease for 2 months so any existing leases that just need to fill out the last month or two would be fine.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Thanks for the help anyway!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

苹果酒店 has nice studios, but I don't think anything at 富力城 or 苹果社区 will go as low as 3000. 百环家园 is the cheapest housing I know around there, and at least last year it was possible to get a one bedroom there for around 3000. Not at all nice, but livable. Check on ganjiwang if someone has a sublet.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

@SunnyNiu.

Not a Homestay. I don't really want to enter into a family environment, and I have enough options available that means I'm pretty picky about where I stay for the next two months.

@摸名, I wasn't really looking at studios. I also check Ganji and 58.com, as well as thebeijinger and cityweekend. This thread is less a request for advice and more of an advertisement if anyone in the area knows a friend of a friend who needs to sublet a room for a few months.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.