Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahaha ... the bugs on this site is getting from bad to ridiculously bad ... the admins must be too sober ... </p> <p>Details:</p> <p>I saw someone said something on her status, so I commented, and now it appeared on the "Activity" and my own profile page that I was commenting about my own status ... hahahaha ...</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

The way to fix it is, after making your comment, click HIDE immediately. Then the ownership of the original post won't be changed to yours. Anyhow, it's still quite bugging though.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's not a "fix" ... that's just a "work around" ... the problem is still there ...

It is very much like what most Chinese are doing in this country ... and I guess, for a very long time now, the admins have absorbed much of Chinese habits for the time they have been here ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... why is a "wall" message appearing on the "main page"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Yuko here is the spammer ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... it does not look like the new "image upload" is actually working? Now, why doesnt that surprise me?

You guys left a "Chick Browse" when there is no "Browse" to click ...

The "Add Files" does not seem to do anything, other than just sitting there ...

What's wrong (or right) with you guys?

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.