Discussion » Technology » xperia s:problem with google play一打开提示需要帐号,一点帐号 马上

• くり
    くり wrote:

it just doesnt work. I bought it in shanghai, everytime i try to launch it a message asking me to register an account appears. Once i press yes, the app just shut down....any ideas? I thought it might be related with google's status in china, but also in my recent trip to HK i had the same issue...

• くり
    くり wrote:
    1. i wrote that i got same problem in hk, hence it isnt related to china i think
      1. about xperia being long better and wiser choice than iphone 4s made me flag as irrilvant his question.
  • くり
    くり wrote:

sure pete, sure...besides: xperia s makes better pics (camera is almost double of iphone 4s) has larger screen larger memory costs less

think about all those guys(morons) whoowns one in china and did need to save 3 months salary to own one, while iphone 5 would soon appear....

hahaha

• くり
    くり wrote:

ive-been-to-20-countries-and- over-30cities Bellah is a locust with an english name(patetic)

• くり
    くり wrote:

heard about sarcasm?

• くり
    くり wrote:

interesting to talk with kids but here are the facts:

price issue (XPERIA WINS)

graphic and multimedia applciation; see video for reference www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnz1S_jxzE xperia wins over iphone 4s, aftera all xperia got: HDMI and NFC (XPERIA WINS)

and here is another comparison:

• XPERIA:

4,3 inch DISPLAY: 1280 × 720 resolution (342ppi)

• iPhone 4/4S

:3,5 inches DISPLAY Retina 960x640p ( 326ppi)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.