Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Part-time job offer!!!(American English recordists

• sinovoice
    sinovoice wrote:
    1. Part-time American English recordists are wanted!

1)American English speaker(male and female) without any dialects. 2)Salary: 1000RMB per 60 minutes effective sound recording.If your voice are perfect, we prefer to pay more!Effective sound recording means: sound recording without any incorrect pronunciation and omissions at a proper pace.

3)Flexible work time: Workday or weekend 4) Applicants with related experience are preferred.

2. A English recordist(Chinese nationality) is needed!

1)Flunt in speaking English without any dialects. 2)Applicants with related experience are preferred.

E-mail: xiaona@sinovoice.com.cn Tel: Ms Liu 010-82826886-8670 Monday to FirdayMs Ren 010-82826886-8865 Monday to Firday

Note: The Subject of the E-mail should be: Part-time English recordist

And please tell us your information listed below1. If you are students or not.2. Your Mobile phone number and your E-mail address.3. Your permanent city.

Thanks.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Just to be clear, you want someone who either went to a 20,000/mo private American school or lived most of his/her life in the U.S. and hasn't gotten rid of his Chinese nationality?

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

American English the price is the cheapest in China!!!

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

I swear I never let my children learn stupid American rural accent in the future~!!!Especially primary school stage,Would rather spend several times the price to British lords school to study the pure London accent!!!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

pure London accent!!!

Woah, woah, woah.... lets not get it twisted!!

Correct spoken English is called "Recieved Pronunciation" and very very few 'Londoners' speak this kind of English (aka The Queen's English).

I do, but then again, I had a fantastic education.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as 'American' English. There is the English language and there are mistakes.

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

Have a pure London accent to represent you have good education background.....Have the temperament like the noble with grace...British with China has thousands of years history and its own traditional culture background...Including the French!Even Iran, it is also for thousands of ancient civilizations...But USA, ONLY had 200 years of superficial culture...in the world had better more garbage pheasant universitys,was in the British the number one hundred multiples more than..so..The same English education,why not choose UK?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Have a pure London accent to represent you have good education background

Wrong, represents you are from London and have a mediocre education.

Have the temperament like the noble with grace

The nobles dont speak with a "London accent", like I said, they speak with received pronunciation.

But USA, ONLY had 200 years of superficial culture

but an unparalleled variety. I cant diss all american culture...some subcultures are awesomely great.

why not choose UK?

Because the educational system in the UK has become an industry and has "sold itself out" to foreign students, especially Chinese. Most Unis are just biscuit factories now.

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

British produce noble gentleman,but what the Production from America ?Sex-workers and drug addicts!!!Vulgar superficial behavior and dress up ~~!!!Have not culture background of low levels nation~!!! British education than the United States education more the noble forever~!!!The world recognized..Including pure London accent!!!

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

anyway...I will not let my offspring study American English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is low quality of representation.... I don't want to let the other countries around the world think that my future offspring is unmannered & Low taste child...!!!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

British produce noble gentleman,

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

British produce noble gentleman,

alt text

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

JoRo u just a rude and stupid sad man....I have been to many countries,Including the United States Saipan...I know others is how about thinking about the United States people...why not back ur country relaxed enjoy the Chinese government for your donations~!!!USA monkeys!!!Really want to visit your zoo again!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.