Discussion » Dating & Romance » 27/beijing girl find serious relationship(like blo

• Haty
    Haty wrote:
    <p>1.27/girl:many generations live in beijing(all family members)</p> <p>2.many free time (one day work,then two days will be off.about techinical of Virtual Studio)</p> <p>3.want to study guitar/squash/Bachata/salsa/Ballroom Dancing too. (have guitar/squash racket,played it around 3 times before)</p> <p>4.Bachelor degree (Electronic and Information Engineering)</p> <p>5.english and japanese are just so so.</p> <p>6.live nearby: subway of "gong zhu fen" or "xi zhi men" or "national library"(live with family)</p> <p>7.msn/ email: iliketeachchinese@hotmail.com</p> <p>ps: no sex before marriage</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

"(live with family)""no sex before marriage"

Good luck.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Okay well that was a good laugh. I guess the only thing for sure is "many generations live in beijing(all family members)" is not true. 可能是郊區過來的嗎?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yep...

• Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha.. I can't just stop laughing ... PS: (NSBM).

Can you like a food without a taste... LOL... Hao Chi... LFMAO

Gooooooooooooooooooood Luck Girl

Nice TRY

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

O_o;

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Me looking for serious relationship too....:}

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

说不定楼主也在生活中努力呢?这叫两手抓两手都要硬。😁😁

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

“ps: no sex before marriage” wow.........what should i say to this......it reminds me of some chinese idoms 哑口无言,瞠目结舌,目瞪口呆,呆若木鸡,鸡鸡复鸡鸡,木兰不爱鸡鸡。

• Chloe Chang
    Chloe Chang wrote:

Haha this is hilarious, all the comments just made my night.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... the sacred path towards her saint-hood ... oh, I meant 剩-hood ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... marry a statue, maintenance is cheaper ... and when you divorce, just throw “her" on the ground ...

Oh ... now CKT is going to say that I endorse domestic violence ...

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

SUPERSHIUMU KOSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!alt text!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Saint - Spartacus

money is the cure . u know how much man wanna married a girl who is billionaire ... ... it could be the way realist if ... ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Kid:"How did u meet mom?¨

Dad:"Well, She posted an ad on a public website called WLIB searching for a serious relationship, I sent her a PM using all my tactics to flirt online.... Ah! Please, don't look at me like that, in that time all us were socially retarded.

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Ah! Please, don't look at me like that, in that time all us were socially retarded.

more like:

Yeah....i know kiddo, sounds pretty ordinary...but back then it was edgy and cool

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

yep, It is like when Dad and Mom weared the 80s Fashion Trends

alt text

alt text

Agassi with hair

Agassi Lion's Mane

• Saint - Spartacus

in internet , we always like a polemic. raise a voice , and you do exactly what u do not like . we all have different rule of jugement . i keep my tongue in front of a lion's prejudice. there are sth save all the person who wanna a suicid but you do not know . happyness is sth totaly different in different person's eyes , since you are not as simple as OP, so she'll be the most happier person compare to u , right ? i do not agree with your sexist view , since you don't know much in another area of the world knowledge

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... 豆腐, you mean your parents met in the 80's? Damn, I feel really really old now ...

• Saint - Spartacus

we should set an old union

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't condone the outing of homosexuals unless they are anti-gay politicians, but for some reason I can't muster my usual resentment knowing that Pete looks at women seeking women classifieds. Daily.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol

• Simen Wangberg

t4m bitcheeeeez

Beijing got some SERIOUS tranny action

Haha no it doesn't. YOU JUST GOT ZAPPED.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.