• Chinese Study
    Chinese Study wrote:
    <p>Chinese food styles </p> <p>As China is a geographically huge country, it is diverse in climate, ethnicity and subcultures. Not surprisingly therefore, there are many distinctive styles of cuisine. Traditionally there are eight main families of dishes, namely </p> <ul> <li>Hui (Anhui) </li> <li>Yue (Cantonese) </li> <li>Min (Fujian) </li> <li>Xiang (Hunan) </li> <li>Yang (Jiangsu) </li> <li>Lu (Shandong) </li> <li>Chuan (Szechuan) </li> <li>Zhe (Zhejiang) </li> </ul> <p>Today there are mainly four main styles of food in China, namely the Beijing Style, the Shanghai Style, the Sichuan/Szechuan Style and the Cantonese Style. The Cantonese style is the most popular style in overseas restaurants. When you are traveling in China, you would find it extremely hard to resist the Peking duck, the Shanghai pork bun, or the Cantonese dim sum. </p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... joep, were you referring to the Chinese kebab that they sell for three or four yuans (kuai) on the street?

马克, it's always good to see you "creep" back to the forum, and if Mr Cool is still around (as himself, or otherwise), we can get a reunion next month when Ming comes back to BJ ... it's a shame though that they have closed Pacific Mall ... by the way, I think us meat eaters will be the oe suffering, heehee ..

CS ... I dont think "style" is the right word here, I would simply not use it ... but then, you are here to promote your school and I am here to, well, I am here, right? hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you must be referring to McDonalds ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.