Discussion » Beijing Life » Homeless 无家可归

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    <p>Does anyone have a sublet for June and July? Or in Beijing for the summer and looking to share a decent two bedroom flat? I'm afraid if I get on ganjiwang and have to deal with agents I'm just going to say fuck it and go home. Near dongzhimen or liufang would be ideal.</p> <p>有谁在流芳或东直门附近有房子出租吗?我六月份至七月份两个月都在北京。与正常人合租也成。要公寓,不习惯刚开始工作的学生那种条件。</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,MingerAM绝对是一个很可靠的业余中介!AM,虽然很难想象,但Minger喝醉了之后,应该可以做很娇俏的“贵妃醉酒”!

• Simen Wangberg

"Good Idea AM post your phone number for everyone to see. Theres british people reading these threads."

lolololol

Chinese folks really don't seem to give any fucks about giving out their phone number to whoever and posting it wherever. Never really figured that one out.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Theres british people reading these threads.

what is the meaning of this?

• Simen Wangberg

I dunno, I thought it was pretty humorous.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... from what I have learnt, which is not much to begin with, British are not very good in being made fun of ... probably a bad generalization? That's I remember Mr Bean and Black Adder ... so what's wrong with making fun of the Brits?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think what Mirin meant to say was "careful, there's illiterate people reading these threads who don't understand that's not your phone number." DD, 你怎么知道我喝醉酒之后是什么样儿呢? What's anyone gonna do with my phone number if I randomly give it out? Actually, once someone decided I was a prostitute and kept sending me text messages calling me 老婆.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

so what's wrong with making fun of the Brits?

uncle DB doesn't seem to see the difference between lighthearted fun and constant general implications around these boards, for the last couple weeks, that "the british" are inclined towards rape. A 'joke' is a joke, but I never really found rape to be a laughing matter.

Seriously.....you idiots are doing nothing but bolstering the most recent (and I would say, serious) wave of anti-foreigner sentiment in China, and it serves none of you any purpose.

When there are CCTV 9 (the SEVERAL LAYERS of irony are not wasted on me here) presenters openly calling for the decapitation of foreign snake heads, asserting that foreigners come to China for the purpose of human trafficking, and foreign spys get chinese girlfriends in order to mask their true identity.......there's something going really REALLY wrong. It is 2012 for fucks sake.....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Actually it seems like the Beijinger is pretty useful for this. Maybe more people are on there 'cause they have hookers placing ads. Why doesn't wlib have hookers?

• Simen Wangberg

"Seriously.....you idiots are doing nothing but bolstering the most recent (and I would say, serious) wave of anti-foreigner sentiment in China, and it serves none of you any purpose."

Caaaaalm down. I'm pretty sure that the kind of Chinese people who are prone to blind nationalism/xenophobia hang out in other parts of the Interwebs. The ones who speak English well enough to be able to browse this site and understand what any of you are going on about tend to be considerably more reasonable than the CCTV commentator you mentioned.

I miss Sun.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and Dudu too?

• Simen Wangberg

"Actually it seems like the Beijinger is pretty useful for this. Maybe more people are on there 'cause they have hookers placing ads. Why doesn't wlib have hookers?"

I don't particularly care for TBJ, although the classifieds are indeed good for finding housing solutions. The banner ad they use for the classified section is pretty amusing, they have a good sense of humor over there, it seems.

• Simen Wangberg

"This is WLIB not gaypride.com. Stop being so emotional."

This just in: heterosexuals do not experience emotion.

What? This makes no sense.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

not

Where?

there.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I did one semester of Kendo training back in the 80's ... and of all Japanese martial arts (and arts), I find girls who do "tea" or "kendo" to be very attractive ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

because it was made in Britian.

made in china

What makes you think it's sharp?

intuition, intelligence..or whatever (shes right), its differentially hardened T10, not a bad blade really. mountings are poor but blade is good, decent polish, good geometry, heat treatment looks good.

He should get a forged sword from Japan so he can finally slay some ninjas.

got a bunch

Slice and dice.

yep, ill put a vid up on youku if you like.

Swords are arts, not for man slaughter.

<3 u Tara.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

yep, ill put a vid up on youku if you like.

Uh oh Mirin did you feel the Buzz? That's the call of the Gathering. According to the ancient rules of the Game you must now face each other in single combat.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Sweet.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

Swords....funny. Me, Urutoraman can use his Urutora Choppu and break sword like stick. Humans are funny.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

😳😳😳😳😳moming要回归组织了?DD组织组织

• №❶ Passioη

@ Homeless...

I probably got half as desired an option, if worth a shot ...

A 2 bedroom apt somewhere in the projects, 2nd Ring Road, DongZhiMen 5/12 (if you know what I mean)... 8 minutes walk to the DongZhiMen subway; Probably 5 mins for an active muscular one like you ; and 1 min by horse

2 Korean and French girls are currently living there... but they would be out before you arrived I guess... All basics are in (Q beds, box TV, cooking stuff, microwave, fridge, washmach, etc).

Price for the whole apartment is Less than 4K / month...

Ok, If you're coming fully loaded, a place like that might suck for you... but if you have cost concerns / plan to fly below radar for your stay, that could be a perfect deal. PM

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Swords....funny

just fun ^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.