Discussion » Music » Female singer, Drummer, Bassist needed

• Ran
    Ran wrote:
    <p>Hello guys and gals,</p> <p>We are looking for good musicians (foreign-looking) for two projects:</p> <p>1) Female singer for a long-term daily gig, to start as soon as possible.</p> <p>2) Tight Drummer and groovy Bass player, to get involved in a new project.</p> <p>Please email directtly to beijingdewaiguoren@gmail.com to get more details. If you can, please write something about your musical background as well or send samples.</p> <p>Cheers!</p> <p>Ran</p>
  • Peter S 李贝勒

i send u something...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Yeah, tight and groovy would mean a date.... A late one

• Peter S 李贝勒

i mean, professional musicians... And, because i can play everything i can pay my bills thanks to music... Most of my music mates who live with music are like that too... for sure, most of them have an area, an esthetic, that they can play better than the others... But this is just my own experience, and maybe you don't have the same... Peace, and may the groove be with you

• Simen Wangberg

"i mean, professional musicians... And, because i can play everything i can pay my bills thanks to music... Most of my music mates who live with music are like that too"

How do working musicians in Beijing deal with visa issues? Are you actually on the payroll of an entertainment company or something? Who takes care of your visa?

• Peter S 李贝勒

music company... but i did in the past L, F and working visa as an expert deliver by the music school where i teached... it depends of the situation and of my jobs... these days it's really messy and hard for a lot of foreigner (musician or not) in Beijing about the visa... but it's an another discussion...

• Simen Wangberg

"music company... but i did in the past L, F and working visa as an expert deliver by the music school where i teached... it depends of the situation and of my jobs..."

Interesting. So this music company, you just play gigs for them and they set you up with a visa? What are the requirements for working for them? I'm actually quite happy with my current job, but it would be pretty cool to actually make a living playing music, even if it's just dumb lounge-act stuff.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.