Discussion » Dating & Romance » Relationship Crisis

• Sunny
    Sunny wrote:
    <p><strong>Why the couples' love tumbles after the few years of marriage or relationship and how can we mitigate it?</strong></p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Add some spicy to bedroom.

• 随便叫兽
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

...I think the most realistic way to continue that kind of long term relationship that's almost gone is having another partners for each other.---secretely or honestly

srsly?

• Saint - Spartacus

i can definitly for sure the picture above is sth called an exchange but not true love ... it's just not that beautiful and pure .

a very long relationship is maybe not being together

• Saint - Spartacus

PS , i really hate classic marriage

• Simen Stensvoll

agree,a very long relationship is maybe not being together

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

To sum up his main thoughts, it says that emotional, physical, and sexual desires can never be fully satisfied. It is pain before our desires are satisfied and it is tiredness and boredom after they are satisfied(i guess it means partially satisfied here?

They can be satisfied, the problem is they are like the Thirst and the Hunger, they will appear again...

Schopenhauer also says the world is fundamentally what humans recognize in themselves as their will

No their will, The Will

Therefore with the same necessity with which the stone falls to earth, the hungry wolf buries its fangs in the flesh of its prey without the possibility of the knowledge that it itself is the destroyed as well as the destroyer.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

so we gotta stop at a point and appreciate what we have already.

Something very difficult to achieve in a consumer society, where the objects of our desire follow each other as Iphone 5 will follow Iphone 4s ;p

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

alt text

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

Grow the fuck up, talk about the issue with your partner not on some dreadful dating site. If the issue cannot be resolved between you to go to mariage counselling and if that doesnt work call it then and move on.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.