Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Look for international students or foreigners in C

• EXO2012
    EXO2012 wrote:
    <p>Excuse me, due to I'm doing research on the differences of Chinese and foreign media and I need to look for international students or foreigners in China to help me complete this questionnaire. Could you help me? Thank you. http://www.sojump.com/jq/1487075.aspx?source=%E8%AE%BA%E5%9D%9B</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

@ MR . all i heard about so far is the typical chinese female feminism second wave now time , not get into the third wave yet , please contact to those come from american for the third wave detail ... ... PEACE

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think I'd make a better commissar than general.

I'm not answering because I work in media and am not a typical consumer of news.

@Saintro,

While I think it's fair to consider official sanctioning of monogamy and the end of foot-binding as analogous to first wave feminism, I'm wondering as to what you consider as evidence that second wave feminism has washed these shores.

In the American mind, second wave feminism is the origin of the "militant feminazi" trope. I think some aspects of third wave feminism (notably, tolerance for homosexuality) have begun to take root here far more firmly than the cultural reformism of the second wave.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.