Discussion » Nonsense » A BRITISH beauty was thrown in a police cell in Du

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>The British are doing well in the last 7 days! lol <a href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4319153/Beauty-Rebecca-Black-banged-up-for-bunk-up-in-back-of-Dubai-cab.html">Sex, Sex,Sex</a></p>
  • №❶ Passioη

She should have proposed a 3some with the cab driver. Drunk Irish can accept anything

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dubai

expat jailed

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

She was drinking beer in the back of a cab. The sex allegations were trumped up.

FTR: Only authority figures and regimes with something to hide (and lose) by allowing their people to act harmlessly and naturally are so repugnant repressive. They should be viewed with the highest degree of suspicion, and their legitimacy questioned at every possible opportunity.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Alex Any Middle East Country you have to respect their laws!

No, wicked, I don't have to respect shit. I might be afraid of being called to answer for my "crimes" such - as kissing a girl on the beach or having a beer in the back of a taxi.
    I, to some extent, will fear brutal retaliation for not following what is perceived to be "gods law" by backwards semi-literate rag heads, but do I respect my oppressors in the slightest? No.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Only on invitation from someone of high social status who runs their own little kingdom more or less in accordance with my morals and considers themselves beyond the backwards laws of the land set by clerics, cult leaders and religious figureheads. My legal obligations and social morals are basically defined by a combination of logic, my personal philosophy of how to live and English common law; not by dogma, institutionalized misogyny or the prospect of 72 virgins.

• Şerife
    Şerife wrote:

Muslim countries are men's world!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.