Discussion » Nonsense » how to look for work

• Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise wrote:
    <p>I applied to several job ads on the beijinger.com, but they are all agencies. I dont like or trust these agencies. Does anybody have any advice, looking for a good teaching job?</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

looking for a good teaching job?

WTF could you teach? how to smoke weed?

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

You might wanna start with a 5-minute warm up , Stand up , sit down, hands up hands down , or better still . the head and shoulders warm up , but u have to teach the vocab one at a time . Then move on to a 10-minute class : I'd suggest the Topic How are you? Many chinese kids always answer the How are you question wit the same response , I'm fine thanks. Why not take it to the next level , teach what the kids really wanna learn , for example How are you ? I'm hungry I'm tired I'm sad I'm good I'm great i'm angry I'm ok This gives the kids a range of responses to choose from. You might need flash cards for the above words , it would be best if you speak the local lingo, interact with the kids in their own language before class and explain what u wanna teach before the class begins and the limit the use of chinese in class. I hope this is helpful.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

what do I do for fifteen minutes?? does anyone know any kid games.......

Just be yourself, Everybody loves a clown. Pick an artistic name like David The Philosophical Clown :D

Tip: Dont show your dick to them as you did it time ago in this forum

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Yeah, don't show the kiddies the elephant.

Bad David!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't have a macro-able pic of Friend Fiendly to do this right now but the appropriate caption would be:

DON'T BE A PUSSY

THIS GUY SEEMS LEGIT

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In other news, 4chan /b/ just celebrated 400000000 GET.

The post?

"(racial slur)s tongue my anus"

Internet history has just been made. Just be sure to delete it so no one finds out you jerk off to girls dressed up as videogame characters.

• Saint - Spartacus

要多没前途就有多没前途 。。。 钱秃阿。。。 i don't know the future looks so funny here Lol

• Saint - Spartacus

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.