Discussion » Current Events » Are you ready for another WLIB party?

• Eriksjon
    Eriksjon wrote:
    <p>Hey everyone! </p> <p>Long time no see! We've started planning our next WLIB party - and we have a question for you.</p> <p>Which dates would be the most suitable for you? 22nd-23rd of <strong>June</strong>, 20th-21st of <strong>July</strong> or 3rd-4th of <strong>August</strong>?</p>
  • Şerife
    Şerife wrote:

WLIB party?sounds cool!

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i wish i can be there,just make another post which day and where,will try my best...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wudaokou sucks but Pete has a point. However, it's only "fresh" and "new" in the sense that students are always coming and going. And that's the great thing about Wudaokou girls: Pete keeps getting older, and they stay the same age. He's becoming the Beijing expat version of Matthew McConaughey's character from Dazed and Confused.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I think you should have a party in each month, and give out commemorative T-shirts to people who attend all three..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I promised myself I would stop wasting good advice on you guys, but...

Why not sponsor a pub crawl? It seems to me that it would accomplish your objectives better. Santacon pulls it off year after year with minimal resources. You just need a different gimmick to use as a rallying point. Zombie flash mob, anyone?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

what Skaught said.

fuck did i just say that?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

We did also have a small hand in Santacon ;o

Then you ought to know how to organize something similar. Start it in Wudaokou, cross Nanluoguxiang, end in Sanlitun. But instead of Santas, have people become zombies DURING THE FUCKING EVENT.

Instruct members to dress like filthy hipsters (or otherwise wear something to identify themselves as willing participants in the flash mob). You and your volunteers carry some fake blood, black paint (for sunken eyes), and some scissors (for tearing dirty hipster clothing). When new people show up, the zombies crowd around "fresh" hipsters and induct them into the flash mob with impromptu application of aforementioned makeup.

Easy photo opportunities abound.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Party? Well, I am single this year... but it doesn't look like Jon Gu is hanging around this site any more, and Dandy seems to have his hands full, so what's the point? Wait, do girls use this website? Oh yeah, June would be preferable.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dandy seems to have his hands full

Eh? I only use one hand. I ain't that big.

• 随便叫兽
  • Saint - Spartacus

i f i have a super teleportation power i would like to join each party .

• Derrick
    Derrick wrote:

If its in June, I can bring at least 7 hotties with me.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Male or female?

• 随便叫兽
  • Derrick
    Derrick wrote:

7 ladies, unless it's held in Destination.....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

we'd better do it soon if we want ming ming mingering there.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.