Discussion » Food & Drink » I Love the BBQ by the Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chelseacai
    chelseacai wrote:
    <p>As summer comes, streets are pervaded with savory smell of various snacks, among which nothing is more popular than the barbecue on charcoal fire. When the sun sets and the night falls, stalls light up the lamps and burns the charcoal — everything is prepared: tables and chairs are arranged outside by the street and draught beers are also ready. With a stainless steel plate in hand, you can choose whatever you like. There is a great supply of meat — chicken feet, chicken wings, gristles, spare-ribs, lamb kebabs, lamb legs, and tendons. If you prefer seafood, you can choose catfish, oysters, capelins, shrimps, and squids, etc. There are also various kinds of vegetables available, such as eggplants, green beans, mushrooms, leeks, seaweeds and others. It is really a dazzling array of food materials. The lamb kebabs and chicken wings are my favorite!!!!! The completed barbecue shines with a golden color and the aroma is already floating in the air. The kabobs are crispy, with flavors spreading in the mouth with every bite. Imagine how yummy they will be if you company it with a big glass of cool beer!</p> <p>It s almost 4 p.m.BBQ by the street, I m coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <a href="http://www.capitalmandarin.com">link text</a></p> <p>`</p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

There is a great supply of meat — chicken feet, chicken wings, gristles, spare-ribs, lamb kebabs, lamb legs, and tendons.

you forgot stray cat.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.