Discussion » Nonsense » despicable people are in pain

• Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise wrote:
    <p>I think it should be said, that despicable people are in a great deal of emotional pain. They do despicable things because they are emotionally traumatized.</p> <p>For example, the english fellow 'raping' the girl in the street, (it was bad but it wasnt rape. She had her panties on, he had his pants on, and she wasnt resisting. We have no idea what was going on. It looked bad, but degenerate people yelling rape make it so much worse. My cousin was raped, really raped, and stabbed in the throat. She will tell you that that is not quite rape.) ...is obviously in a great deal of pain. He may even be suicidal. Yes, what he was doing was wrong, but idont think hate is an appropriate response.</p> <p>We should respond wisely, and with sympathy for the situation. The behavior cannot be tolerated, but it is also wrong what you are doing on the forum.</p> <p>Finally, there is obviously racial tension involved , and it makes me feel as if some people want ME to feel ashamed for it, as if i was partly responsible just for being white. This is what happens when degenerate mobs start up, ... Degenerate mobs always make things worse with their rumors are hateful attacks.</p> <p>You are not enlightened people.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's shaved ice brah.

sudo apt-get install B

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Yes, David, I agree that many despicable people are behaving so partially because they are experiencing pain, ie. are exhibiting "bear with sore paw" syndrome.

However...

there are just as many people in pain that are NOT acting like assholes, thus not exhibiting "spoiled fucking child syndrome" - meaning that they understand that just because they are "in pain" doesn't mean they have to ensure the rest of the fucking population are also in pain, or paying attention to them night and day.

Moral of the story, some people in pain are "man" enough to suck it down, internalize and deal with it. Others will cry and externalize, but deal with it still; the last group however, the complete fucking assholes, will be in pain, not suck it down, not deal with it, just make it everyone else's problem and demand care and attention ad fucking infinitum. (Which type are you?)

These are are the type who, short of everyone they know and everyone they meet doting over them, cooing and saying "awww baby you poor thing" will be unsatisfied with the level of attention they receive.

This is because they are egotistical narcissistic self obsessed fuck tards, and would probably be better off dead rather than exerting constant strain on others around them by demanding more attention than they fucking deserve all the time.

Know what im saying?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My cousin was raped, really raped, and stabbed in the throat. She will tell you that that is not quite rape.

My sister is a crack whore, and she'll tell you that video looked like a day at Disneyland.

My sister posts on ShitRedditSays. She will tell you that this thread is not quite misogynistic enough.

Then I scrolled up to see:

Moral of the story, some people in pain are "man" enough to suck it down, internalize and deal with it.

Fine choice of words, sir. You're a fucking poet.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Fine choice of words, sir.

they certainly do not describe the characteristics of butthurt gnomes.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

butthurt

alt text

Bringing your personal vendetta into the discussion is the very definition of butthurt.

I was referring to rape victims, for whom

some people in pain are "man" enough to suck it down, internalize and deal with it

is not an appealing option. In this context, your choice of words betrays insensitivity.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Dont worry Tara, that is precisely at the heart of the bearded gnome's troll tactics...its also best to note that he is still psychologically trapped in another thread about rape - which better addresses his psychosis.

Bringing your personal vendetta into the discussion is the very definition of butthurt.

In which case I was very correct in using this word to describe you and your MO. Inconceivable!

is not an appealing option. In this context, your choice of words betrays insensitivity.

Firstly I said... "others will cry and externalize, but deal with it still".

Secondly, I wasn't actually referring to "despicable rape victims", since, in case you didn't notice, this thread isn't about "rape at street".

And, before you start ranting about how this thread IS about "rape at street", quoting Findley's

"For example the english fellow" etc -

he was referring to the alleged aggressor, not the victim.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A prior history of sexual abuse is the single most common factor in the profiles of sexual abusers. For this fact alone, applying principles of restorative justice rather than retributive justice should be more desirable for preventing sexual violence in the future.

For the record, I still don't think the woman was sexually assaulted. The man was not holding her at the beginning of the video, but she was holding his clothes. I've still got a ton of questions about that video, and I question the motives and credibility of the persons who edited and posted it.

But to urge us to sympathize with the alleged rapist? Sorry, OP, but I already did.

This guy looks like a British-Pakistani so he probably grew up in an extremely sexually and socially repressive household. Then he came to China where you're allowed to drink wherever you want and the girls wear short skirts. And he got out of control and pursued a woman outside of the subway. His physically imposing presence intimidated a woman into passivity to the point where she put up resistance that he might have perceived but he thought she was merely being playful. Upon seeing this drunken foreign devil standing over a helpless girl, the locals got angry. A fight ensued. He got his shit wrecked.

There's your sympathetic narrative. I still don't think that's an excuse for his behavior even in a best possible scenario (that is, that the cameraman, black shirted dude, and victim conspired to ensnare him in a badger game). Dude was asking for it.

If you're serious about applying principles of restorative justice, sympathy is better reserved for victims as a class of people rather than individual perpetrators of crimes. Considering the amount of resources society spends punishing crimes, setting aside even a tiny fraction of it for repairing the social damage caused by crime would have a far more potent preventative effect than anything else.

But most crime victims are poor people. And who gives a fuck about poor people?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Tara, @Alex,

rt

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

again - why isnt the above posted in the other thread?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Because it is relevant to this thread, and not to the other thread.

• Ajantha Manohar

David, Don't you think your thread is a bit hypocritical coming from you? When you use the tactic of keeping buying a woman drinks until she is unable to resist your charm, and later try to beg a handjob (at least).

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

change probably to possibly and im 40% the way to agreeing with you. before we reach 45% you will need to change

"a rape victim who has family for emotional support vs. a rape victim who does NOT have family for support."

to

"a rape victim who is a self confident, independent thinking, mature individual vs. a rape victim who is insecure, poorly educated and emotionally unstable."

Seriously, the level of the positive impact a family can have by giving support depends greatly on the victims ability to make use of it. Sometimes a supportive family can do next to nothing for a depressed or self hating individual. Plenty of people that come from great families "go bad", not because the family arnt "supportive" enough - often simply because the subject is unable to properly receive, process and utilize the aid / attention they are given. Psychological trauma and emotional scarring are complex issues which need to be SOLVED OR COME TO TERMS WITH BY THE PATIENT THEMSELVES rather than hidden with drugs, pushed aside with external support mechanisms or cosmetically concealed with the work of shrinks, hypnotists etc.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

heidegger?

puff!!

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I think your expectations are unrealistic.

what are they?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Maybe if they study philosophy, they can develope their intellect to overcome their conditioned psychology

David got philosophical superpowers reading philosophy books.... ¡Acojonante!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I love this one :P

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.