Discussion » Beijing Life » Rape ...?

• Xx
    Xx wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Maybe I need my eyes checked, but this looks like 15 seconds of what might have been rape followed by 2 minutes and 45 seconds of civil behavior with Chinese characteristics.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

well if there's more of the raping process then it would be worse isn't it, no one stops it from happening ...

That's right. Next time post a video with less sexual assault and more racially motivated violence. Think of the children!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

1:58 he's sleeping peacefully on the concrete when suddenly...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not a judge, but I play one on the Internet.

I find the laowai not guilty, by reason of insanity.

I find Chinese people guilty of waiting until they could photograph tits before doing anything to stop an alleged sexual assault.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah. What Jorrit said.

If you're linguistically retarded, like me, you'll be pleased to know that Ministry of Tofu has an article on this.

Highlights: it's a badger game, and China is begging to get diplomatically gang-fucked by all of ASEAN plus the US&Eh because they keep treating the South China Sea dispute as thought they are bargaining at the Silk Market. No, China. If you claim the whole thing you will not be able to negotiate a deal where you get all of the Paracels and EEZ privileges elsewhere. You will get NOTHING, because that nine-dotted line shit does not float in internationl law.

For now, what i get is that girls need to learn how to protect themselves.

Most women who are raped are prior acquaintances of the rapist, so whatever lesson you think you've just learned about preventing sexual assault is statistically wrong. The lesson you should have learned is that if rumor is the premature ejaculation of the truth, and truth comes after the erectile dysfunction of a rumor, then at least the cameraman should have caught a picture of this guy's dick as they pulled him away from the girl. Terrible cinematography! Two thumbs down!

alt text

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

傻逼

• Ajantha Manohar

Rape in the middle of the street?

As Jorrit said>

There's also some rumours that this would have been a trap, with the girl and the henchmen working together to extort the laowai

Similar shit 13-Year-Old Girls Fake Virginity to Sell Sex & Extort Men

but I don't get why they would film it then, nor why they would not just knock him down and run of with his money, rather than keep stomping on his head.

That laowai even didn´t know the meaning of -bu yao-, how can they cheat him?

Any way, who knows what those farmers have on their minds?

Becareful with hunting easily sluts in clubs, The hunter can be hunted.

• Simen Wangberg

This happened like five minutes from my office WTF. Well more like seven minutes, whatever.

Anyway, word around the office is that the dude is locked up and they're deciding whether to charge him with sexual harassment (slap on the wrist) or actual rape (several years in Chinese prison). Plenty of wiggle room there.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And another thing, aspiring citizen journalists and eager Internet vigilantes: if you're SRS BSNS about fighting rape, use mosaic censorship to obscure the identity of the rape victim before you upload the video to Youtube with Chinese characteristics.

When a couple of WLIB's lusers made rape allegations against a laowai last year, they made no effort to protect the "victim's" identity and eventually revealed it to the community, which is something you would normally do in this situation.

That is, if you actually care about the sanctity of your country's womenfolk more than just trying to provoke hostility toward foreigners.

• Simen Wangberg

"I wonder who taught those guys how to throw punches."

Stevie Wonder.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

www.beijingcream.com are covering this story... it's suggested she maybe takes a wallet out of his pocket at the 9 second mark....

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

If he is sexually assaulting the women, he can have few complaints about having his head kicked in and being arrested. But the whole thing looks dodgy to me.

My gut instinct says some kind of extortion/badger game is going down. These things don't prove anything one way or the other, but they all strike me as a little odd

1) He doesn't particularly look like he is raping her

2) Initially, she doesn't seem like she is being raped

3) When approached the man seems pretty calm, not like he has been caught in the middle of a serious sexual assault.

4) There is heavy editing. We never see the full extent of the attack upon him. Other than being passed out and with a ripped t-shirt, he does not look like he has suffered a beating. Some might think it looks a bit staged.

5) The guy who uploaded the video, posts some heavy grandstanding. More like he is trying to prove what a man he is than anything else. Why would you put that online?

6) The side of a main road under lighting, is an odd place to carry out a sexual assault.

7) What does she grab at the 10 second mark?

8) It seems weird that the phone suddenly appears in her hand.

9) To have you photo appear twice on the internet in that fashion, what are the odds?

Anyway, who knows? You would have to be a bit of a moron to already have made final conclusions on this.

Am sure the police will conduct a thorough investigation

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Good point Stephen, he'll probably get off lightly and be sent to have it on easy street in the southern provinces. Political correctness gone mad!

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

有没有外国的美女可以让我rape一下。。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.