Discussion » Nonsense » Do Koreans have the highest Farts Per Capita in As

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>I know there are is not enough formal studies or statistics that have not only a large enough sample size but standard measuring practices of the amount of flatulence released per day by a given individual. </p> <p>But it seems from my experience Koreans seem to fart a good amount, I think this may be due to all of their Kim Chee they eat. </p> <p>Most of this is from personal experience how my body reacts after eating korean food. </p> <p>That being said I would say North American (Mexico, USA, Canada) and The United Kingdom really dominate in terms of FPC. I think this is mostly due to obesity and the correlation with being fat and ripping ass.</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, this is really an incredible study, didn't know that Kim Chi is good for cleaning our stomach before.Btw, I thought before that FPC is a new party Bo Xilai has created after being dismissed from CCP. But what is FPC standing for again McBro?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

P. J. O'Rourke mentions this in his book Holidays in Hell. I think it's just the kimchi that makes Korean gas smell worse. However, the upside is that kimchi cures all known human diseases...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Love is like a fart. If you have to force it out, it's probably shit.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Love is like a shart. It happens when you least expect it and is always messy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I love you Pomeh.

• Silje Linnerud

Love is like a shart. It happens when you least expect it and is always messy.

Pomeh, this is the most brilliant comment you've ever made.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Actually, that was a bit disingenuous. This one time it happened to me just before I was about to put a load of clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower so… not even the slightest bit inconvenient!

• Simen Wangberg

"This one time it happened to me just before I was about to put a load of clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower so… not even the slightest bit inconvenient!"

successkid.jpg

• Silje Linnerud

hahaha, lollipop, you are unique. Most of people burp after having too much coke.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I guess she doesn't drink it with her mouth...

• Ajantha Manohar
  • Peter S 李贝勒
  • 随便叫兽

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.