Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » what makes a person racist

• whitney2012
    whitney2012 wrote:
    <p>what makes a person racist?i would really love to know because i don't really get it...do they teach it in your homes,in school or something because i have taken history class to i know what they did to africa,china,usa...blah blah but what i dont get is its 2012 its not the early somethings people are still fighting a war that is not theres!!i bet if those guys where still alive they would have made up for what ever it is they where fighting about ps:please if you dont know please dont say a word or try to make a name for yourself...i talk too.am just trying to understand......</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's caused by an imbalance of the Choleric Humour, also known in Traditional Chinese Medicine as excessive inner heat.

Drink plenty of water and have a rest and your racism will eventually go away.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Political correctness is a term used by people who are frustrated by their inability or unwillingness to achieve technical correctness.

See: Lao Lee

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I prefer mine rare.

I like to live dangerously.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and the gay midget is likely to pop up soon ...

Before answering the question ... what does "race" actually cover? Does it consider the place (or town) of birth as well?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Racism is caused by black people stealing stuff...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Before answering the question ... what does "race" actually cover? Does it consider the place (or town) of birth as well?

Races are the categories we place people into according to inheritable phenotypic characteristics (skin color and other physical features), geographic ancestry, and ethnicity. Race itself does not take any consideration for these characteristics. People make these considerations when arbitrarily placing one another in racial categories.

In biology, race was once thought of taxonomically like a sub-species of Homo sapiens. However, empirical data points to greater genetic and behavioral variation within each hypothetical racial category than between different hypothetical racial categories. Anyone who earnestly appeals to genetics to justify their prejudices nowadays is a dumb cunt and a racist no matter how sincerely they profess to love niggers.

I'm very very sorry if I inadvertently insulted any racists (or niggers) with the preceding statement. Actually, I'm not, but I will plea guilty to the crime of hipster racism if doing so means I end up in the part of Hell that serves dollar PBRs.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... and which day of the week do they have late night shopping in Hell?

So, prejudice against stupid idiots is not considered "racist"? Then I guess I am not :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Ryan ... it would depend on the individual's background ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

AS FAR AS I KNOW MOST OF MY FRIENDS DON'T CARE.

Hahahaha ... personally, I am kind of glad that not everyone is your friend ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I was just saying ... ahhh, on second thought, it is not that much fun if I have to explain it ... dont worry ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nobody called me out for gratuitous use of the n-word?

WLIB

I AM DISAPPOINT

But yeah it sorta goes without saying that this word is considerably more offensive to African-Americans than Africans. Not to denigrate the African experience of imperialism, but slavery is an entirely different mode of oppression which informs American history.

Yeah. I said denigrate. What're you gonna do about it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it is not that short ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just wrote denigrate in my response and then noticed it's spelled denigrate and I was reminded of a controversy in America involving use of the word "niggardly," meaning stingy or thrifty. Niggardly is completely etymologically unrelated to the Latin term for "black" (negro), but the word denigrate means to disparage or criticize and its root meaning is "to blacken". Might someone see the phrase "denigrate ... Africa" and conclude that I want to de-black-ify or remove the blackness from the continent? That would be bad.

But anyway. I'm glad I didn't start a race war. After all, I'm black on the inside--mostly my heart.

BTW, @sametroll, nobody is paying me to make you feel inferior. The admins have tried numerous times to court me into writing newsletters or columns, but the free promotional tickets to various events were not enough for me to overcome my revulsion toward their gross negligence in protecting the private data of their users.

If you or any of the other sub-losers who cringe when they hear my name are up to the task, I'm sure the twats running this place would love it if you penned a monthly newsletter about what a faggot I am. I think there might be tickets to Fall Out Boy in it for you.

• Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you have met him in real life, have you?

• Ajantha Manohar

what makes a person racist

Mainly, a poor knowledge about The Theory of Evolution.

No money and have a shitty life also helps.

• Simen Wangberg

"u aint hood like that"

Uhhh. Wrong. I am hood as fuck. Look at all the hoods I give.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Can't believe no one has mentioned this guy yet....
    alt text

Boondocks did a hilarious satire of this story.

First question for the board: If a 'black' man says to a 'white' man "what the f-ck are you looking at n-word ?" and the 'white' man responds "f-ck you n-word !", which of these two verbal outbursts is the more racist? (a real exchange I witnessed)

Second question: What if the 'white' guy had responded with: "f-ck you crakka !"

?

• Simen Wangberg

What makes a person rapist?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

POR POR Stinky Winky Dando has been butt hurt by the rebellion

The word is butthurt. It's an adjective or a noun.

Dando is butthurt because of self-inflicted anal trauma.

FTFY

alt text

• Simen Wangberg

Richard BRANSON MOTHERFUCKERS?!?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What made me racist was exposure to stupid people. I now hate the human race.

• Ajantha Manohar

OHHH YEAH!! Let´s have sex with each other and mix our gens in an internacional orgy of biblical proportions. Having sex until only pretty mix babies walk in this world.

Come on guys, get a bit more education, Hating people based on their nationality instead their color is more sophisticated.

• Ajantha Manohar
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

History , regardless of mentality, history does. So evolve nigga!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Racism is becoming more and in more question. Here or not, without regards for its intention, it attempts to subjectify us all. Race is a means to categorize individuals, to maintain a demographic. This dick method “guarantees” a greater chance of success and social influence follows for those who are not (). However, this is ignorance and it fails half of the time. An “imposed” idea of a unified society is also a bit too optimistic today. For example, can we as non-indigenous Chinese become harmonious? I think I can…… I think I can…… I am............................Forgetting what I have to say

Well I really don’t care. I don’t mind some of the best Beijingers kicking my ass once in a while.

We have some of the brightest minds here that really don’t give a fuc* about themselves. Why should they care about political issues? Still, plenty of love to go around wherever you go if you have love to show. Don’t lose faith; everyone is not the same .

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I like my chicken Dead and deep fried, ever heard of Popeye's?alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.