Discussion » Nonsense » Steve Jobs was a dick, again

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p>He <a href="http://www.cultofmac.com/2613/steve-jobs-still-parking-in-handicapped-spaces-the-pictures/">routinely parked his Mercedes</a> in spaces reserved for the handicapped and eschewed license plates.</p> <p>What are some other dick moves Steve Jobs will not be making because he is dead from the cancer?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

BTW, if you own an Apple device, you tacitly approve of every dick move Steve Jobs has ever made.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tch. More proof that iOS users are morally apathetic.

Renowned Korean political scientist 孔子 did not park his Mercedes in handicapped spaces, but his rickshaw was involved in a hit-and-run. He left the scene because he was concerned that a rise in his insurance rates would dishonor his ancestors.

• Ajantha Manohar

Dando, your campaign against his process of sanctification will fail and the true belivers will stick one iphone 4s in your asshole while the mob recite Steve´s verses.

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

My favorite dick moment. Makes him more of a legend in my opinion:

One day he, Hertzfeld, and Smith interviewed a candidate for software manager who, it became clear as soon as he walked in the room, was too uptight and conventional to manage the wizards in the fishbowl.

Jobs began to toy with him mercilessly. “How old were you when you lost your virginity?” he asked.

The candidate looked baffled. “What did you say?”

“Are you a virgin?” Jobs asked.

The candidate sat there flustered, so Jobs changed the subject.

“How many times have you taken LSD?” Hertzfeld recalled,

“The poor guy was turning varying shades of red, so I tried to change the subject and asked a straightforward technical question.”

But when the candidate droned on in his response, Jobs broke in. “Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble,” he said, cracking up Smith and Hertzfeld.

• Silje Linnerud

hahaha, lollipop, you sound even cuter than the girl I met.

• Ajantha Manohar

What can you show for your failed life Dando?

I´m pretty sure If Dando had pancreatic cancer, he would choose beat his cancer with MEDICINE instead alternative or pseudo medicine. That´s a lot, Dont you think it?

• Reply from Ajantha Manohar is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Anyway dont know anything about the guy, dont really care.

Sounds like apathy to me.

“we are what we criticized”

This certainly isn't true, because you only wish you were me.

Steve Jobs' company made things I like. What can you show for your failed life Dando?

I'm still alive. Steve Jobs is not. I think this makes me more successful than him at living.

Isaac newton was a dick. thats what made him so awesome

Isaac Newton suppressed the works of other savants for petty reasons. Gottfried Leibniz was equally awesome and less of an obscurantist dick.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

post hoc cock pun justification

Sorry. I can't un-hide them.

Penis.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

why are you so serious about pun and all.

Why did you replace randy Scarlett Johansson with annoyed Twilight Sparkle?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

being srs about pun in nonsense forum is annoying behavior.

ಠ_ಠ

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

implying holistic medicine is "battling cancer" and not "having tea with cancer"

• Ajantha Manohar

( ̄□ ̄;) wow!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm surprised it wasn't flagged as irrelevant.

At least sametroll can quote. And the "Dando sucks at life"

Nice shoop, @Anon. But I'm not just wasting my life. Evidently, I'm wasting yours, too.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

implying those aren't tears of joy that some other familiar faggot is assisting in the nascent 4chanization of this here social network

implying trope taunts torque my titties

Verily, I would like to explore the mythic potential of this life deficit of which you and the illest of your ilk bespeak, 'cuz one way or another I'm an Internet Vampire perforating your poopers and feeding on your butthurt, or Internet Jesus Creamy Cunt Christ on a Communion Cracker, offering up part of His life essence. For the lulz, hmmyes?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

implying self is either willing sacrificial lamb ft lulz or some kind of priest overseeing sacrificial operation..rather than just the butt of butthurt

not seeing the irony in this

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

implying

I'd just like to remind y'all that when you say shit like "ZOMG YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH DANDO, DID YOU?!" to every single girl you meet from WLIB, it ironically improves my otherwise meager chances of getting my Twinkie stinky.

So stop it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.