Discussion » Dating & Romance » guys pls, what does it mean when guys say

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

and such things, like " u r a sweet girl, wonderful person......" they r afraid of hurting the girl when they reject one or what? sounds very hypocritical

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... off head, it would mean something like "tar tar, see you around" ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

something wrong with the title, ——what does it mean when guys say " you deserve something better than me", oh, btw avoid being an asshole when u comment, pls, i am a bit heartbroken now

• Simen Wangberg

"btw avoid being an asshole when u comment"

Sorry, but I think "you deserve better than me" usually means "I met someone else who I want to sleep with instead of you." Bummer.

• Ajantha Manohar

it means you have had sex with an asshole

• Sebasti
    Sebasti wrote:

The reasons might be many, including everything mentioned above, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he found someone else. Could simply be that the spark died, something didn't match as well as first thought etc.

At least he had the decency to tell you this and even if it was a lie, he tried to say it so that you wouldn't get hurt so much. Or would you rather have him stop contacting you or answering your calls? Instead of getting an immediate answer that it's over, would you rather have spent weeks or months trying to get through the impassable wall until you would finally figure it out yourself? That would have been the easiest way out for him, simply ignoring the problem and moving on.

Well, you are still kinda trying to figure it out what he meant, but more you analyze it, worse it gets. You probably will never get better answer from him and it's pointless to ask others cause they don't know either. Some day you will probably find the answer on your own, but when that happens you've already stop caring about finding that answer.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and as unbelievable as it might be, I have never said this once, instead, I was on the receiving end(s) ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ummm, there is no breaking up, we were never together, i asked to date him, he refused by saying this.......but i thought he liked me, yeah, it collapsed my confidence, coz i usually feel if someone i would have a crush on would also feel i am appealing too, guess i am wrong, errrrr.......now i need some meditation and deep breath to save my heart, what should i say when i do it? something has 2 syllables :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

we were never together

So, you two actually spent one night together?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

we spent several nights together with other friends, ask something meaningful to show respect to your age, DD, but thanks for dropping the hahahahaha this time

• Ajantha Manohar

i asked to date him, he refused by saying this.

There is a stronger 阳 side inside of you.... you should look for a 阴 guy ;)

• Ajantha Manohar

btw, I'm so mad at you, you have never asked me for a date

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... sorry, I kind of forgot that ... huh? meaningful? you are not being honest to yourself and us about this, are you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Monkey, I am curious about what you said, as much as I might regret this ... care to explain?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Pete Mcbrostein (土豆泥)

i think u care too much about my personal life, don't u? stop carefully reading any tagline from my msn or only say hi to me when i am with someone at helen's, what is the point for u to introduce urself to guys i am with whenever u see us? jealous? wanna me to tell more?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

yes, i do, but i didn't say u did, i said how curious u r about my tagline on msn and make relevant comments right away

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

wonderful, it's started to be amusing now, u should care about other ppl's feeling

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i would love to make sure something that ppl u met that i were with r my friends, i am doing this for them

• Ajantha Manohar

I like hear gossips and rumors \(^o^)/ feed me!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mini ... you forgot to say "Seymour" ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

someone asks gift advice from someone he decided not to talk to, ADMIT IT, u r lame u want me to be JEALOUS........u also made relevant comment about my age when i said i am getting tired of WDK, u saw my bday comment ,didn't u, if u don't stop, i will do some marrijuana to make this as funny as possible

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

i will do some marrijuana to make this as funny as possible

huh? Mini Dude ... got any popcorns and soda there?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

toss him around a bit, hint he can have sex for nothing

Hahahahaha ... toss him like a salad or a pizza? ... and "have sex for nothing"? that's simply brilliant ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I invented 'it's not you it's me.' So nobody tells me it's not me it's them. If it's anybody – it's me!"

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.