Discussion » Film & TV » The Dark Knight Rises - another trailer

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg5NjMyNzY4.html[/embed]</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

woohoo!!!

Waves of pleasure go wild through my body, from my brain to my prostate, I can feel my balls trembling

• Silje Linnerud

Oh shit, this is my greatest expectation in this summer. Yahoooo, July is coming!

• Ajantha Manohar

karmic bump

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... that's probably because of the actors they chose ... not many can play the part right ...

• Simen Wangberg

"Well, I think it's an improvement, to go from Michael Keaton to Christian Bale."

Understatement of the year. Although actually I liked Michael Keaton in the first two movies. It was Val Kilmer and George Clooney who killed it. The opening scene of "Batman & Robin" never fails to crack me up.

But regardless, we will never know his true dark nature, or whatever. What?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

alt text

I wish I hadn't seen that trailer as I am afraid it will diminish my enjoyment of the actual movie, much as I am afraid that jacking off on ecstasy might diminish my enjoyment of sex.

• Simen Wangberg

Tried jerking off on Ecstasy once. Didn't work, couldn't stop hugging my wiener and telling it about my childhood.

• Ajantha Manohar

Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns+Clint Eastwood As Batman+Darren Arnofsky As director

That would be stunningly gorgeous, totally bitchen, prostatic sublime....

• Simen Wangberg

MILLA JOVOVICH AS CATWOMAN. Too late. Anne fucking Hathaway. She doesn't sound too awful in the trailer, I guess.

"Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns+Clint Eastwood As Batman+Darren Arnofsky As director"

:-O that would be really badass.

• Peter S 李贝勒

@ Ayiela U mean the best.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I heard Her Evil Highness whispering in my sleep ... but when I woke, I dont see her ... does that make her the Big Bad Bat?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Some trolls just wanna see this thread burn.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... me? And I so crave for the yoghurt that Ole ordered at Rugs last night ...

• Simen Wangberg

"I really think Keaton was probably one of the worst castings ever"

Val Kilmer and George Clooney. I already mentioned this but I'm going to say it again. Compared to those clowns, Keaton was positively Shakespearean.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Bale got smacked down in Shandong by some alcoholic, fat ass farmers, not a good batman if he cannot even stand up to a guy who merely stands 5 foot 4 and fatter than the pigs he grows.

Da fuq?

He got pushed around by security guards when he tried visiting the same "blind Shandong guy" that raised a stink by visiting the U.S. embassy a few weeks ago seeking political asylum.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Neither Bruce Wayne nor Batman would be caught dead visiting a Chinese dissident. That's more of a Green Arrow thing.

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.