Discussion » Travel » what do u know about Amsterdam?

• St.ella.X
    St.ella.X wrote:
    <p>my frd told me it'ss the human organ exchange certre lol wth i'm going there! it's not that crazy,right?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Mooney ... hopefully I will remember to see this image tomorrow :)

What organ exchange?Iheard it is the capital of sex?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Black Pete!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you should watch this ...

alt text

• Peter S 李贝勒

Van Gogh museum, i saw the famous "cornfield with crows" who's breathing something dark and full of energy, love it... It's a cosmopolitan town, and it's a kind of "water town", really beautiful, not so much car so it gives u more space and by the way, the air is really better than in Beijing, and several others big towns... sure, U have the red light district, and the grass... but, in Beijing u can find many massage places and in san litun u ask to the African guys and u ll find the weed. Personally i don't buy these shits in Beijing to avoid problems with police, it's too dangerous, and I'm not giving money to fuck in any place of this world :-)

Berlin, Paris, London, Amsterdam have all they own cachet.. One of the big difference with Beijing is just the cost of living...

The paradox, is that $$$=freedom and in a dictatorship u can finally feel more free than in a democracy...

Peace...

• Peter S 李贝勒

U do as u feel about the weed, i prefer don't do it... but i heard that to be able to sell quietly, black guys give sometimes a name...

• Simen Wangberg

lololololol blacks and weeds

• 随便叫兽

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.