• Teddy
    Teddy wrote:
    <p>i have 2 houses....</p> <p>one i live in other has 3 months left on the contract, so i am paying for a room i do not live in...</p> <p>does anyone have a friend sleeping on their sofa and want him to move into his own place???</p> <p>you can not find a cheaper room than this with a good location...</p>
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

3 monthes? how much dude?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... that sounds like a plan for someone I know ...

Q1: what will, or can, happen after June?

Q2: For that kind of money in Xuan Wu, it does not seem like ONE full apartment, it is just ONE ROOM in an apartment, is that correct?

Q3: If so, and this is fairly irrelevant, so you dont have to answer ... do you, by any chance, know the full rent of THIS apartment, and how many rooms are there?

Thanks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I do happen to know someone, who will arrive in May, and might be more interested to rent the entire place, not just a room (which was why I asked about "after June“) ...

So do you know when is the girl's contract with the landlord going to end ? Is she likely to "give up" the apartment?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

she does not speak english and i do not speak chinese

and they said that language will be an issue ...

OK then, I will ask but I make no promises ... thanks in advance though :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.