• Teddy
    Teddy wrote:
    <p>i have 2 houses....</p> <p>one i live in other has 3 months left on the contract, so i am paying for a room i do not live in...</p> <p>does anyone have a friend sleeping on their sofa and want him to move into his own place???</p> <p>you can not find a cheaper room than this with a good location...</p>
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

3 monthes? how much dude?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... that sounds like a plan for someone I know ...

Q1: what will, or can, happen after June?

Q2: For that kind of money in Xuan Wu, it does not seem like ONE full apartment, it is just ONE ROOM in an apartment, is that correct?

Q3: If so, and this is fairly irrelevant, so you dont have to answer ... do you, by any chance, know the full rent of THIS apartment, and how many rooms are there?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I do happen to know someone, who will arrive in May, and might be more interested to rent the entire place, not just a room (which was why I asked about "after June“) ...

So do you know when is the girl's contract with the landlord going to end ? Is she likely to "give up" the apartment?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

she does not speak english and i do not speak chinese

and they said that language will be an issue ...

OK then, I will ask but I make no promises ... thanks in advance though :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.