Discussion » Pets & Animals » Temple of Laughter

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    <p>Come to <a href="http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/events/p/1000002387/the-temple-of-laughter">Temple of Laughter</a>, another night of stand-up comedy brought to you by <a href="http://www.comedyclubchina.com/?page_id=37">Comedy Club China</a></p> <p>Six stand-up comedians, and, as ever completely free entry...</p> <p>And, by popular demand, Skaught and I will not, repeat, will not be performing, so you have no excuse not to attend!</p> <p>Venue: Temple Bar, Gulou</p> <p>Date: May 8th 2012</p> <p>Time: 9pm</p> <p>Dress Code: Nude</p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Ok, I will change the dress code to Bikinis, just this once...

alt text

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Black Pete!

• Simen Wangberg

I'm only going if they're serving boiled monkey brains.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Come as a Pony Yooj; Monkey Brains are already arranged (pan-fried, not boiled)...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

There's still time for you and Toby to perform a double act Skaught, why not try ventriloquism? The prospect of rigorously ramming your fist up somebody's arse has never deterred you before....

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Right, guys,... I promise I won't bump this thread again (probably). Hope to see a few of you on Tuesday.

I'm not performing, so will actually be able to talk to people for once.

Mwah

• Simen Wangberg

Oh shit, this is Tuesday. Ummmm. I have band practice. I might come late. Is it really starting at 9, or more like 9:30?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

We are going to try to start at 9, but you know how these things are. Come down whenever you can...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I would go to an open mic night if David Findley was doing a set.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Or perhaps a man with the word "otter" in his name.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.