Discussion » Dating & Romance » Great Websites

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    <p>Outside of the classics, Hotmail, Wikipedia, Google, Redtube and WLIB what websites do you use?</p> <p>I'm eager for recommendations, the internet provides a lot of fun for me in between making sandwiches...</p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Outside the English newspapers, I don't go to too many, but sometimes I use...

www.aldaily.com (a round-up of interesting articles on the web)

www.erowid.com (this gives you lots of information about drugs)

www.will-self.com (this dude is a writer/journalist I quite like)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Thanks Tara,

I'm not much of an online shopper, but I do dip into the Economist on occasion

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I discovered erowid while researching LSD for my high school sophomore health class. It would be another three and a half years before I would even try cannabis.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

You "quite like" Will Self? O_o

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I like him quite a lot as it happens.

Skaught, he posts about 2 or 3 times a week- his last piece being the obscure words piece for the BBC...?

• Saint - Spartacus

in taobao . you can find some metal equipment in low price. with a software which can downloard each video of the youtube, So our youku 'll become a second youtube , i wonder if china is the only country who own a second yoube ? or there are some other country have other version with such a fully completed remake ? hotmail , too much spam... Is this WLIB a rumor corner? lol

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

The cool kids are on Weibo and pinterest.

Though the latter is kind of a chick site.

• Simen Wangberg

"in taobao . you can find some metal equipment in low price. with a software which can downloard each video of the youtube, So our youku 'll become a second youtube"

So...we just have to buy tubes on Taobao and use the softwares to send the Youtubes videos through our...NewTubes?

Why didn't anyone think of that before? How me a dog learned technology?

• Simen Wangberg

NO U DOT COM

I only walk in the rain.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Err, Francesco. I'm sure you didn't mean to offend, but I guess nobody has told you what happened to my legs in the accident.

If you could use a little more tact in future, I'd be most grateful...

• Simen Wangberg

"I guess nobody has told you what happened to my legs in the accident."

I'll wheel you through the raindrops.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Oh and cheers Peter... at least I got one good recommendation...perfect for a man of my tastes...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

www.anxietyculture.com

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

www.reditt.com www.soundcloud.com

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.