Discussion » Nonsense » JUST TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR ABOUT ERIC COLWELL

• くり
    くり wrote:

some conversation happened a few months ago:

k. 说:so?how can i comfort u C. 说:you dont need to do it, im dissapointedthats all k. 说:i told that to u many timesand now i feel maybe its not a really rapemaybe at that time i wanted to do thati only mad at him cheat on me,not rape,its ok C. 说:you are saying that he didnt rape you?that he cheat on you_?and thats why u said is rape?revenge_? k. 说:i meancan cheat that as rape,or not

i dont want to revenge

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Chris ... this is SO not the right place to talk about Eric ...

• くり
    くり wrote:

dd在豆瓣,行吗

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Chris/Eric,我不是神,我不是无处不在,我也不玩豆瓣,所以不能告诉你,豆瓣的规矩是怎么样!

你要出来澄清,只有一段对话,效用不是很大!还有就是,这件事,好像都已经是一年前的了,现在出来说,好像有些晚了?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm coming out of retirement just to point out that it was OP and "Ataahua" (aka Morticia) who called it rape, not "K."

I don't know what she said to you in private, but it was pretty obvious to me that the two of you were taking advantage of the situation in order to create drama. That you're just now, a year later, realizing it was all a farce and are throwing your partner in crime under the bus is either a deceitful vindication or testament to your unbelievable stupidity.

• くり
    くり wrote:

哎呀老子本来还相信那个人的可怜故事,也想处理洋鬼子。。。道歉可能有点过时了哦

• くり
    くり wrote:

dont need to create drama, this is just a personal apologize to this guy...

... when someone is crying in front of you talking about rape and later one u find out that it wasnt a rape u start wondering what she could have possibly said about u....

besides, u doing the same thing with ur ex morti...accusing her of being atahuaa, or this is somekinda different issue?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The very same, Scooter.

I'm guessing that the "victim" and OP had a fight, and now he's putting her out to dry, along with her dirty laundry.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

personal apology

public forum

Haha. Right.

I guess this week it'll be Morticia who everyone will think I am/was in a srs bsns relationshit with, eh? I think accusing girls of dating Dando is the classy new WLIBese innuendo for "slut".

If you must know, she was trolling a pal of mine IRL. That's over, and I'm over it, but that doesn't mean I forget. Even with bonghits.

• Ajantha Manohar

Nah! Everybody knows Morti only likes chocolate, black chocolate.

About the main topic, take advantage of a handicapped woman could be considered rape.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.