Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Wonderful Summer Camp at My Chinese Study

• MY Chinese Study
    MY Chinese Study wrote:
    <p>No matter where you live, and which language you speak, if you interest in the Chinese culture or mandarin exactly, you can join us no doubt. MY Chinese study enhance your Chinese study with fun it is not just a slogan, Say goodbye to the dull study, learning Chinese on your trip. There are four programs provide. * Homestay Camp (13-16years old) Study at school and live with a Chinese family. * Full-day Camp (13-16 years old) Live&amp;study together 24hrs a day in a total immersion environment. * Day Camp (7-16 years old) Students take part in classes and activities,but stay with their families except study time. * Family Package Specially designed for family trips, Includes parents and children. There are more details about Mandarin Courses,Cultural Activities and Excursions, Accommodation <strong>strong text</strong>Contact us: Email:info@mychinesestudy.com Website :www.mychinesestudy.com Blog:http://www.mychinesestudy.com/blog/2012/my-chinese-summer-camp.html Tel: 86-10-85900698 Address: Rm.901, Block B, Sanlitun SOHO, 8 GongTiBeiLu, Chaoyang, (Sanlitun SOHO opposite Sanlitun village&amp;Yashow,TUANJIEHU Station, Subway Line 10)</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.