Discussion » Dating & Romance » Can a "good boy" have a serious relationship with

• Sunny
  • Reply from Alex ^∞ is flagged as not relevant.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

There's no such thing as " a woman under control".

I beg to differ, but the use of rope is a neccessity.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

rope is more fun...no one likes a "dead" fish. ok this has gone too far....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... "a woman under control" is a dead woman ... even then, you cannot control the corpse 100% ...

And back to the topic ...

The first thing came to mind is "why"?

And the second is what is "good boy"?

And the third, once we have defined "good boy", which is an oxymoron, and more on the "moron" later, is there any in the world?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

any woman who is seriously in love with a guy might act crazy sometime but she is under control. a good boy can never have a serious relationship with a bad girl cos he would either die or go crazy. i think its better if he was the bad one and she the good one. i dont see how a good boy can ever control a bad girl unless the girl is total / mentally in love with him otherwise the only thing the guy will control will be where n when he would be buried.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

There is no such word called "good" guy, what just wish is to catch "good enough" ones...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

any woman who is seriously in love with a guy might act crazy sometime but she is under control

Stevie, if this was your personal experience, you should feel cheated ... for your sake, I hope not ...

Stephanie dear ... high five :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Nailed it...... :-p

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... leave the nails for next Easter :)

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

"it is absurd to divide people into good and bad.people are either charming or tedious". Good sometimes means boring and bad sometimes means interesting.that's why“男人不坏,女人不爱” same to women.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... J4F ... although you are not new, you probably have not met any of the, or not enough, "good people" of this site ... heeeheee ...

• Şerife
    Şerife wrote:

How to be a "bad girl "?some ppl said good girls are boring ...so I thought guys love bad girls!

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

to:叮当 do you mean you are one of them?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... J4F ... what did you mean? I was simply referring to your mention of "absurd", which you said:

it is absurd to divide people into good and bad.people are either charming or tedious

... and what I meant was that most "good" people on this site are "absurd" ...

... but if you asked whether I am good or bad ... heehee ... I have always told people that I am the big bad "grey" wolf :)

alt text

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

Grey wolf means 大灰狼 or 灰太狼? 哈哈。灰太狼is a very good guy.嫁人就嫁灰太狼 As to ur first message,i think you were missing some words.

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

To:sunny Yeah,you are right,i absolutely agree with you.i was just trying to explain it from another angle.don 't take it so seriously,life is just a joke.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Moreover, bad girl means a girl who is kind of hooker.....

Sunny ... if you are one of the seven dwaves, you should be renamed cloudy or rainy ... oh, also ...

However, both will not be able to make a serious relationship in their flirting period

... the keyword here is "flirting" ... by definition, it is often (esp nowadays) a process to develop "serious relationship" which, if it goes that way, would come afterwards ... if you, or anyone for that matter, should confuse "flirting" as "serious relationship", you would get hurt, really really bad ... actually, come to think of it, that's how many girls have been hurt by the likes of PUA etc ...

think you were missing some words

J4F ... no, I did not ... I was just recycling your mention of "absurd", not the rest of it ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Sunny, or whoever else you are ... ahhh ... "dwaves" does not even have an "n", so I cannot blame the keyboard this time ... I actually meant "dwarves" ... and if you dont know what is PUA, then why did you write this thread?

By the way, I just read this from today's (or yesterday's) mobile newspaper ... sorry, Chinese only ...

约会专家 :全称Pick-up Artist,专业男性情感咨询师。这是一种新行业,业界称为PUA,又称“泡”学达人。与普通的心理咨询行业不一样的是,PUA的学习里还包含了现场的实践指导,让学员了解到如何跟女孩子认识、约会,再到后期的关系管理等整体流程的学习。(互动百科网)

Hahahaha ... whoever wrote this, is either very stupid, or very very stupid ... and they even publish it openly calling it a "new idea" ...

Also ... what does this "professional" thing mean? heehee ... I live at the bottom of the food chain, so, I am not sure which profession did you mean ...

• Ajantha Manohar

Of course

alt text

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Impossible is Nothing ...

Sunny ... not that I dont like this thread, I just wondered about the origin or your reason behind it ... and for someone (i.e. you) to have written this thread, it just made me wonder ... "why" ... and since then, I dont recall if you have defined "good man" yet, and this can be rather "grey" ...

The PU thing is actually the necessary interaction (or mating call) between male and female, either in a bar or Starbucks or language school etc ... it's just that when people call themselves that and suck at it, it makes them more a clown than an artist ... yes, the real world is cruel and bad artists are, well, bad artists ...

You still have not specified "which field" ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.