Discussion » Nonsense » FINDING A PERSONAL ENGLISH TEATHER

• Hana
    Hana wrote:
    <p>YOU NEED HAVE A HIGH ACADEMIC EDU GOOD AT SPEAKING AND WRITING ENOUGH PATIENCE EXPERIENCE BETTER PAY PRICE RMB 100PER HOUR (YOU CAN DISCUSS) PS I AM A CHINESE MEDICINE DOCTOR,WE CAN EXCHANGE SKILLS AS A PAYBACK IF YOU NEEDED MESSAGE ME!</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

she is a medicine doctor

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Pay Martian 300RMB an hour. You will learn a the engerlish is a velly velly good a!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

teather me me down with a feather

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Hana, dont let it annoy you. People here will try their hardest to uspet you, annoy you and hurt your feelings.
    Lets call it a cultural (internet) thing. Ignore (don't feed) them.

Now, with your salary you can afford approximately 0 professional english lessons each month, but dont let that bother you or get in the way of you learning english!

You do NOT NEED TO PAY to get "english classes"....

Here is my real advice (you can thank me later) in three simple steps -

1) Make some cheap and easy A4 sized posters in english, saying you are looking for a language partner for mutually beneficial Chinese / English study sessions in the evening or whenever you have free time. Make sure you include your phone number listed vertically at the bottom and cut with scissors so that people can tear them off easily. You can do the same with an email address or QQ, but know that not many foreigners actually use QQ.

2) Go to a few different universities that teach Chinese to foreigners and post these notices up around where the foreigners live or take class. How many is upto you.

3) Wait for a reply.

This is how you get FREE english lessons.

Alternatively you could go to san li tun every night and make a slut of yourself...which also seems to work pretty quick...but you might get sick...or pregnant or something.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I think 150 per hour is fair...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

People pay 600 an hour, fucking hell. What a rip off!

• Saint - Spartacus

how a Capitalism country ... why not learn by yourself OP . another way out : you can do practice with the online robot, they're quite kind and they can solve out any of your question ^^ ... & for free ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.