Discussion » Dating & Romance » a 25 yrs old hong kong wana know more ppl around b

• cmj
    cmj wrote:

hi everyone, i m 25, from hong kong which is a southern part of china, i hav been educated in the UK and AUS, been working for a year between my high school and Uni over in Sao Paulo Brazil. I m currenly workin in a family businessin BEIJING. i love getting to know more ppl all over the world and gaining more knowledges day by day. Life is a game about challenge, i wana top myself up as much as possibe. i wana hav nice friend, an adorable wife, being healthy and a good career. I would really love to meet any people from beijing that can gather up for some drinks, sports , outdoor activities and i basicly interested for anything. so any of u out there are interested to meet a easy going cantonese boy can send me a email one jackywonghk@sina.com or u guy can add my QQ 507487527 and i will definately return to u. realli hoping to receive any of u guys boy or girls msgs. all the best to u ! Regarding from Jacky wong (in Chao yang the CBD). thankyou 很高兴认识任何领域的朋友, 希望大家开心每一天!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.