Discussion » Nonsense » werid law from all over the world

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

it's illegal to curse chinese ppl in pakistan since we r good friends

for men to be topless at home is illegal in singapore

oral sex is illegal in malaysia

what else u guys know? let's share

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

In Florida,it is illegal to fart in a public place after 6:00pm on a Thursday.

r u serious? why just thursday?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

ME HUNGRY^

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Martian

what r ur other accounts?

• Saint - Spartacus

Gay marriage continues to be illegal in China

• №❶ Passioη

'Acid-ing' pretty women is legal in Pakistan...

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

'Acid-ing' pretty women is legal in Pakistan...

Who told you that ?

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

Its 14 year minimum jail term of this .

• Mimi
    Mimi wrote:

it is illegal to eat oranges in a bathtub in california......

why? why? why?

• Mimi
    Mimi wrote:

also it is illegal to sing out of tune in North California.....

• №❶ Passioη
  • №❶ Passioη

Don't worry Paki, you're not alone... Setting pretty girls ablaze is legal in China.. if your parents are top ranked CCP members :x

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Moody, read the story again. The Brazilian man was arrested for the child abuse.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Yeah, I don't think you should try and make a point like that again. It just makes you look like you can't read.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I'm not interested.

Also, you're looking at my profile again!!!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Takin

alt text

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Golden monkey

alt text

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Toucan

alt text

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Hey, Moody, chill your boots man. I didn't say you couldn't read. I know your English is a lot better than my ... whatever it is you speak in your country.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

oh, I got a name copier ??? who is so lame?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh dear, and here I thought I might run into some interesting legal discussion... Nah, looks like everything's about the same as when I left. And here I should be studying for finals too. Here's a fun one. In Florida, it's legal to attack someone* with non-lethal force, run away, and then kill him claiming you fear for your life when he comes after you. *As long as the victim is black.

Anticipating the next post - thanks uncle D.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... huh?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I was expecting a "welcome back." Now I'm feeling a little hurt. You're not happy to see me?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... you said "Anticipating the next post", so I was not too sure whether you meant:

-- you will post a new thread, and I could anticipate something interesting, or

-- you anticipate me to post something next, or perhaps

-- you anticipate my new mistress to post something, which would obviously be a confusion :)

You of course know that you are always welcome here, back or otherwise, and you also know that most of the "elders" never felt your absence ... it's like your spirit has never left us ... heehee ...

So, should we expect your full presence on WLIB again? or just 惊鸿一现, 昙花一现, kind of like a flash in our memory?

Also. when will you get your ass back to China? We have a new pimp in town called sendi, and he/she should be able to satisfy all your carnel needs ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Holy balls. Minger is back.

alt text

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

hahaha... Believe nothing... until June, when I just might show up on one of your doorsteps. Looks like I'll be working there this summer. For now though, I have tests to study for. DD, I see what you mean. It used to be that you could just ask one of the bro's to delete those kind of things (and by "things" I mean sendi).

• Ajantha Manohar

hey dude !!! Can you confirm -¨摸名 is not Mini Passion¨- to everybody in this forum?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I am not Mini Passion, but who is Mini Passion? When I left there was only a Mini Yes Sir. So does wlib in fact have only ten users with multiple IDs?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

hey dude !!! Can you confirm -¨摸名 is not Mini Passion

Hahahaha ... you two are being "silly" again?

It used to be that you could just ask one of the bro's to delete those kind of things (and by "things" I mean sendi).

, that's the DeMola dynasty, which is now a memory of the past ...

The WLIB elders look forward to seeing you back in town again, by the way, they have shut down Pacific Mall, and I have not found a equally nice place for coffee :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, for the true Chinese experience, I hear they still have Starbucks.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I love the way wicked witch thinks it's a strange law that you're not allowed to forcibly sodomise a child.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

One must acknowledge a supreme being before being able to hold public office.

Welcome 2 Texas, do you need a lawyer?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Minger ... I dont understand ...

Pomy ... you are taking this, I mean whoever is WWoE, too seriously ... hey, care to join us for dinner on Sat?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Context:

werid [sic] law from all over the world

It is against the law to bugger (non consenting) a man, woman, child or animal and the sentance can be life imprisonment.

ಠ__ಠ

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ask Alex for a technical demonstration.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... plus or minus? Are you free this coming Sat?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

rape

life imprisonment

weird

ಠ____ಠ

(continued) ... plus or minus? Are you free this coming Sat?

Huh? Me? Where?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

If you rape someone life imprisonment is the least of your worries.^ Dickhead, literally

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... still have not got used to using the @ sign here ...

Ask Alex for a technical demonstration

So, I asked whether it was Alex + or Alex - ... bad joke :)

Ahhh ... yes ... you ... have you made plan for coming Sat night? Place is TBD ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ahhh ... yes ... you ... have you made plan for coming Sat night? Place is TBD ...

Noted.

If you rape someone life imprisonment is the least of your worries

ಠ__ಠ

It's not rape if the attacker wears a condom

__

(link) (link)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

alt text

@Terrorist,

alt text

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Try it here......the end. Well, you are not as welcome hun. I wonder why?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

distraction tits

vaguely incoherent vagrant Internet street preacher

alt text

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

And welcome to the Pro PC/ MAC piss battle! Hung like a dog and just a fast .Please welcome,Dando!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

hung like a raccoon dog

FTFY

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A common schoolyard song in Japan makes explicit reference to the tanuki's testicles:

Tan Tan Tanuki no kintama wa,[br] Kaze mo nai no ni,[br] Bura bura[br]

('"Tan-tan-tan", tanuki's bollocks ring/The wind stops blowing/But they swing, swing, swing') It continues for several verses, with many regional variations. It is sung to the melody of an American Baptist hymn called "Shall We Gather at the River?".

• 随便叫兽
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

A raccoon dog? Wow,that sounds like some ignorant comeback, how colorful. Get some sun and relax. No need to get euthanized, you are just full of text. Do you need to go outside? Daddy said no Darnhoe,cute little bitch that is ^

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

thou art visibly upset

references Japanese mythological creature

"ignorant comeback"

alt text

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Well, technically she is.

Dando, I have never known you to be kind....

Is it the"not the face" defense?

Whatever, no nonsense

Oh ,this the form hun...like I didn't know hehe

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Virgil, watching you emerge from your hugbox to regale the Hinternet with your platitudes and incoherent meterless rhymes is like watching blind trannies shadow boxing in a vat of warm petroleum jelly on LSD.

I don't really want to watch but I can't quite look away.

On second thought:

alt text

Carry on, good sir.

Okay.

I lied. That wasn't just the second time I thought about blind trannies shadow boxing in a vat of warm petroleum jelly on LSD.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Really, when I'm one of the few who "understands" you. Most Chinese would find you ...yeah the pic says it all. Smoke on,and write a book. Best seller maybe?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Most Chinese would not find me, because I'm a fucking ninja.

This has been a most daring night raid on your jimmies, which I appraise as having been sufficiently rustled.

alt text

Good night and God Bless, citizens.

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

weird law? "It is illgle to smoke weed."

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Yeah, your Bush is not all that bad.However, since exacerbation is all that I face; I'll take some acetaminophen.alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.