Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Wanna have fun this summer?Join us at SANLI

• MY Chinese Study
    MY Chinese Study wrote:
    <p>And do you wish to realize the modern Chinese living conditions? Otherwise, you just be eager for searching the relaxation. Ours can satisfy all of your wanting. We can be your best guider and best Chinese teacher &amp; best friends during your whole trip. Hundreds of historical places and scenic spot can be visited, numerous hotel and apartment or individual home stay we can supply. <strong>strong text</strong>Camp time:<br /> Monday-Friday( two weeks) 9:00-10:50 Language Lessons 11:00-12:00 Chinese Culture Lectures Or Experience 12:00-13:00 Lunch Time 13:30-16:00 1,Chinese Calligraphy &amp; Chinese Paper Cutting 2,Trip: Beijing's tourist spot The Forbidden City&amp; Tiananmen Square The old Summer Palace &amp; Peking University The Temple of Heaven &amp; Experience Tai ji Qianmen Culture Street&amp; Taste Traditional snacks 3,Chinese Movie&amp;Chinese Culture:Majong 4,Approaching Peking opera&amp;Culture Experience: 798Art Zone If you wanna know more information,please contact us: Email:info@mychinesestudy.com Website :www.mychinesestudy.com Blog:http://www.mychinesestudy.com/blog/2012/my-chinese-summer-camp.html Tel: 86-10-85900698 Address: Rm.901, Block B, Sanlitun SOHO, 8 GongTiBeiLu, Chaoyang, (Sanlitun SOHO opposite Sanlitun village&amp;Yashow,TUANJIEHU Station, Subway Line 10) <strong>strong text</strong></p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

trust me....once ive realised 'modern chinese living conditions' (what?) and my eagerness for 'searching the relaxation' is peaking, you will definately NOT be able to satisfy all of my wanting.

And for gods sakes, if youre advertising to foreigners, at least hire a real life foreigner and pay them to write your english language marketing material...because its horrible.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Is the lunch VERY delicious?

eduardo ... I would be concerned more about the additives in the lunch ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.